StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$250.58

1 Donations:
$249.42

Death.FM (Jun-1) SeclusionSolution $249.42

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-27) Locutus76 $50.00
Adagio.FM (May-21) danico $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Where are a lot of soundtracks?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
skadaddy
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 4590

skadaddy is offline View user's profile Send private message skadaddy's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:43 am   Post subject: Where are a lot of soundtracks? Reply with quote

I know you moved to another server but I don't understand why several soundtracks are missing? Are you going to put them back on SST or you just keep the site this way as it is right now?
Belgium Tron
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 4034

Tron is offline View user's profile Send private message Tron's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

=> quote homepage:
"The move to the new sever is complete, with the exception of the song library which is still ongoing. Please excuse our shortened playlist and any interruptions which may occur during this time."

Read before you ask.
skadaddy
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 4590

skadaddy is offline View user's profile Send private message skadaddy's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tron,
I would read before I ask if this forum would be easily searchable! Don't give me advice like this.
Anyway, thanks for the answer, I hope all my favourite soundtracks will be uploaded again soon.
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the forum does have a pretty thorough Search function. Although in this case, I don't think you will find your answer there.

See the part where he says "Homepage"? (You know, that thing that comes up when you type in www.streamingsoundtracks.com . It's where they put all of the announcements (IE: answers to problems/issues, updates, additions to the playlist, thanks for dontations, etc.).) And smack-dab in the center of the page, they have an announcement that Tron was referring to.

However, I'm guessing you are inquiring about any new news about the playlist.

Jeric is still dillegently working on the conversion. Because our playlist is so large, it takes a while. There is a limit to how quickly stuff can be downloaded and uploaded. Plus, Jeric is weeding through the stuff we have. (and I think he might have a job and a family to take care of too Wink )

Unfortunately, this process takes time. I find myself going to request songs that haven't returned either. We'll just have to be patient and listen to all of the great songs that we have to choose from until the update has been completed. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: