StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Why haven’t I seen [Insert Membername here] recently?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
graywolf
Commander
Commander

Member#: 2693

graywolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website graywolf's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been in the witness relocation program ... it was a free mason, illuminati, knights templar conspiracy theory ...
Lieutenant

Member#: 30168

Iwan_the_Blue is offline View user's profile Send private message View Iwan_the_Blue's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

To all the chatters who would mis me, read on.

Ah only one left....... Sad

Anyway, I'm on a well deserved vacation. Leaving on tuesday 9 of august, returning on the 24 of august.

Where I'm(we) going there is no WIFI, and if there was, I'm not taking a labtop ore any other device to go on internet with me.

See you end of august......*waves*
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 27774

Ghostkeeper is offline View user's profile Send private message View Ghostkeeper's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Have fun Iwan!
Captain

aw

Member#: 13275

bpewien is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View bpewien's Favorites
MSN Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

bpewien wrote:
The reason I hardly participate in chat anymore: 2 studies & some more stuff Razz
At least I'm still around the forums, ain't I? Wink

Nothing has changed so far regarding me in that particular topic ^^
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Iwan_the_Blue is offline View user's profile Send private message View Iwan_the_Blue's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday 31-10-2011 my shop is prepared for PostNl(=TNT) 1 november I start with the PostNL-service. 1 and 2 november somebody from Postnl is in my shop as 'trainer' to help me. So chat will be possible from 3 of november.......

Iwan
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 18704

SiriusCreations is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View SiriusCreations's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah good to know, so if I have a package to be send to JERIC, I can go to Iwan Wink

Good luck with the training
USA circleprovider
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 4984

circleprovider is offline View user's profile Send private message circleprovider's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually just recently came back after some time off. I've always been an on again / off again sort of participant. I'm hoping to stick around longer this time around, even if I no longer have the spa to enjoy SST at nights. Sad
Netherlands Iwan_the_Blue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on the subject.....

The training went well. PostNL has a logical system to handel post.

There is however a (positive for me) side-effect. The average number of customers per hour has risen from 30 to more then 40...

Good for sale, not good for chat. So in the morning (9.00 until 10.30) some chat will be possible. The rest of the day, most of the time not.

So if any of one of you(???) misses me in chat, that is the reason.

Iwan the Blue
Commander

Member#: 15310

zgurl49 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View zgurl49's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been in and out recently strictly because of work. I noticed I wouldn't get as much done during the day if I came over to SST so I've been trying to limit myself a bit.

I miss chatting with you guys though! I'll try to make it back when I can. Smile
Lieutenant

Member#: 849

FoxMcleod64 is offline View user's profile Send private message View FoxMcleod64's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I've been listening to the stream from time to time, but haven't been very active in the community in these past few months. I've had quite a few happenings on my end, both good and bad, that came with quite a few changes. Things are slowly returning to normalcy though as of the last couple of weeks. Hope to see all my old friends here back in the chat soon!

USA schroddie
Commander
Commander

Member#: 7501

schroddie is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website schroddie's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

[youtube]Hi there,

I thought I'd say hi since I was passing by. I miss my days on SST when I was active in the chat. Thanks for this discussion so we can catch up a bit!

Things are well for me. I don't know where I left off so let's see... I got married (I think that most of you may know that) and I started a new job last year.

Hobby wise, I picked up cello again in last January (after stopping for nearly 10 years).

I currently have my first photo exhibition! It's at a frozen yoghurt place in Baltimore and will be up until the end of the month (info on my website - see signature - if you're interested).

Talking about that, I also have a new photo website that I made myself after learning html, css, and php. Seems like a piece of cake but I'm fairly proud of myself here Smile

Big hugs to Two Pop, Jeric, Legolas, FrozenHen, genericdragon, TJoe, peaches, Sirius, Cocles and many more! I miss you all.[/youtube]
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 18704

SiriusCreations is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View SiriusCreations's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear from schroddie and that you doing well.
Also great to see you are telling us this as a youtube message (see the tags you used) Very Happy

Also keep an eye on our SST Meet & Greet World Tour we are planning a EaSST Coast gathering half april 2012
USA schroddie
Commander
Commander

Member#: 7501

schroddie is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website schroddie's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

[url] Mwahahaha!! My mouse must have clicked on the youtube code without my consent. She does that sometimes, that sneaky little rodent! I'm not going to edit my previous message because your message would look strange without my tags. In fact... let me add a few elements to THIS message as an homage to my mouse.

Thanks for pointing out the EaSST Tour to me! I just checked my calendar. The week-ends of Apr 7 and Apr 15 are already booked so if it happens the following week-end, I should be able to make it! Just in case you guys are trying to pick out a date for the EaSST Tour, you may want to consider the possible conflicting events: Passover is from Apr 6 to Apr 13 and the Boston Marathon is on Apr 16. I look forward to hearing more about it and hope I can make it!... [/url]
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

On radio 2 here in the Netherlands (Dutch-country) they broadcast the Top 2000. From 25 of december to 31 december 23.59 you can hear 2000 songs from 30ties to 2010, in a list voted on by listeners.

So I will be listening to Radio 2, top 2000. Chat will be possible, if it's not to busy...... Wink
Commander

Member#: 6471

Tjoe is offline View user's profile Send private message Tjoe's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

~~smoke and sparks~~

*emerges from time tunnel*

Hey gang! Yep, it's me, making the temporal jump from the 70s to movieland (SST) to say a quick hello.... HELLO!

Life has been soooo busy! For those that remember me, I typically work 100 hour work weeks, have 2 kids, and do taekwondo. Well, I still do 100 hour work weeks, but now I split that time between my office job and teaching as the head instructor at the taekwondo school, and my 2nd kid just started her first year at university. I still chat and listen to movie scores (from the 70s), but I do it over at my 70s radio station (my70sradio.com). I slowly migrated to chatting only at mine (using a heavily modified version of Sensei's ClearChat module) when I realized that I couldn't pass up a chance to self-promote my station (gee, like I just did Wink ), among a few other things that were going on at the time.

Well, the 70s is calling and they want their DJ back... It's been real! Stay groovy!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: