StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

1per 3????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 9:53 am   Post subject: 1per 3???? Reply with quote

NOOOOOooooooo....... Seriously I know u know whats best Jeric.... But damnnnnn. 1 request for every two wasn't that bad i could deal with that. But one request for every three hours??? ouch.... Sorry, to whine. but.... I am just used to being spoiled. [Smile]
GoteeBoy
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5

GoteeBoy is offline View user's profile Send private message GoteeBoy's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:51 am   Post subject: 1per 3???? Reply with quote

Well, Leg, not everyone is limited to 1 per every 3 hours. By that I mean, there are some out there who have figured out how to put in dozens of requests back to back. For the censors and moderators, however, I'm certainly not one of them. [Razz]
Caliburn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:40 am   Post subject: 1per 3???? Reply with quote

None of the requests I made today came through, they all got skipped.

But suddenly there was 'The dream within' in the queue again withing 3 songs. Probably with adminstrator powers saw me whine and complain on the board [Smile]
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:23 pm   Post subject: 1per 3???? Reply with quote

how do they cheat???? Is there a way to stop the little buggas? Or maybe members are the only ones who can request.... If a system out there makes that possible.... then we can monitor who does what. (I believe that was brought up before..) I guess the only problem with that is then we would have a giant number of members who just request songs, and nothing else. And because they are members they would probably eat up more memory from jerics system right? Hmmmmm.... Oh well...

Hey I got it!!! Jeric could trace who is cheating and then we can hunt them down and beat them... We could start up an international gang! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I don't need to be the leader of the American Gang, Jeric could do that if he has time(lol), I can't be the mouth... that would be cocles part if he joins..... Anyone want to join?
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:19 pm   Post subject: 1per 3???? Reply with quote

We'll let you be the feet Leggy. That way you can be the one to walk to their house and kick 'em in the nuts.
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 5:14 am   Post subject: 1per 3???? Reply with quote

I raised this in the chat yesterday but I feel that contributing members should get a priority when it comes to requests. I think that this would couple well with having to register to request songs. If you are registered you get to request (currently) 1 track every 3 hours but if you are also contribute then for 30 days you get 2 every 3 hours. The contributions would have to be $10 or more. I think that Jeric would get more contributions to keep this noble experiment going and the contributing members would be happier.

This is just a thought on my part but I think it would be a good plan.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: