StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Christmas movie!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:29 pm   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

Who remembers "How the grinch stole christmas"? I am talking about the cartoon version.... If there is a sound track lets get it! and lets vote yes or no and try to convince jeric to play the whole short(very short) movie on here next week sometime....
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:52 am   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

I come to this site to listen to soundtracks, not to hear Dr. Seuss Xmas specials.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 2:26 am   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

Indeed Cocles, and I like to add that I dislike X-mas.

The only addition I like to see is Southpark's Mr Hankeys Christmas Album Smile
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:23 am   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

Yes cocles. I agree that this is a place to listen to soundtracks... But has there not been full two hour movies played here before? I seem to remember fight club most recently, and quite a few of you enjoyed that... Now this one is a half hour long and that is it... Sure it is christmas, and some of you hate christmas I am sure... But many enjoy it... This was just an Idea folks... Being that it was the holidays I thought it would be cool to have had a special treat to go-along with the time of the year.

maybe someone who hate's this time of year would like to make a different suggestion for a movie short...
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:39 pm   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

Leggy, it's not that we all hate this time of year (Cal excepted), I think many of us just want to listen to music, not the words and all to a whole movie.

In fact, I like the grinch cartoon, at home, on my television.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:28 am   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

Now Leggy, I might warrant your suggestion a little more seriously if it weren't for the fact that you've changed over the past few days.

Now instead of the whacky kid who tries to make us laugh, we're stuck with conversations such as like.

Cocles: Logged on.
Cocles: Howdy!
Legolas: Hi Cocles great to see you!
sarbear: I hate Cocles, and wish he would leave.
Legolas: Er uh, yeah, I hate Cocles too!
sarbear: good!
Legolas: I hate Christmas too!
sarbear: No, actually I like Christmas.
Legolas: OH! I like Christmas too! Watch, I'll go request that Grinch cartoon to prove it!

Leggy, she's married. Maybe you think because she's in Utah she's morman (and even then it's multiple Wives, not Husbands) but she's not Morman. I'm sorry. In fact it turns out she's from Vegas. So for the love of god please cut the leash, stop being whipped and go find where you dropped your sack.

Granted she's spunky enough to spar with, but Leggy you need to wake up. Wake up Leggy, dear God! Please!! Leggy!! NOOOO!!!!
sarbear
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

aw

Member#: 297

sarbear is offline View user's profile Send private message sarbear's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:24 am   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

Cocles you are too funny [Smile] It is especially funny how you condense conversations of days with many people into the above:|

Anyway I never said I wasn't Mormon (LDS) I just said I wasn't really "from" Utah, although I live in Utah. (There are Mormons from Vegas too [Smile] )

I don't believe I ever mentioned Christmas to Legolas until after his poll was posted so your post is quite irrelevant [Smile]
Caray
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 243

Caray is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Caray's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:00 am   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

Tell him, Sarbear ! [Big Grin]
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5

GoteeBoy is offline View user's profile Send private message GoteeBoy's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:48 pm   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

Is this now the point at which utter the infamous words of Rodney King?
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:23 pm   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

Gotee, are you implying that I pull them out their cars and beat them? For shame! That is entirely inappropriate. It's tempting... but entirely inappropriate.

Sarbear, forgive me for misreading you. I can only imagine the trials and tribulations you must have faced, living in the city of sin while being forbidden to gamble.

Nonetheless, my post is still relevant. My point was that Leggy is whipped, and since you're replying for him, you're now only proving my point.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:46 am   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

wow! I wasn't even in the office the past two days... I was for a brief moment on wednesday and that was it.. I never said any of what you have qouted. and I think you know that Cocles.. Unless there is someone else who Likes to pretend to be me.... Jeric is there a way to have a chat for members only and you need a password to login under our reserved names... That would be great... I am getting tired of this crap!
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:13 am   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

And cocles FYI, I already have a girlfriend... I like to flirt with sarbear, She is very beautiful.. If you would have seen her picture you would agree! [Wink] But we both don't take eachother seriously... So no I am not wipped by her. I am on leash from my girlfriend at home here. But because Sarbear is actually nice, and fun to joke around with... I would stick up for her, and more than likely try to see her side and maybe even agree with her on certain topics.! now piss off!
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:37 am   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

So what you're saying is, you have girlfriend who you apparently like, yet you're still on here hitting on a woman who's married? You might be joking but you're still totally whipped by someone else's wife and that's just sad. This girl has you collared, tagged and in the yard.

Oh, and although I live and work in Los Angeles, I'm technically not FROM Los Angeles. So you should either change your signature to, "people who live and work in Los Angeles Piss me off!", or perhaps "People from roughly an hour south of Los Angeles (in moderate traffic) Piss me off!"

Happy beatings. [Big Grin]
Caliburn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:30 am   Post subject: Christmas movie!!! Reply with quote

quote:
yet you're still on here hitting on a woman who's married?
[Smile]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: