StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

6th European Gathering Film Music Festival, Kraków Sep 26-29
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Concerts and meetings
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Poland SSTEvents
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 33081

SSTEvents is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SSTEvents's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The bus company that transports our group to the Tinning Plant on Saturday and Sunday can provide small bustransportation to Auschwitz if you like.
I recall it was not that expensive and comfortable enough for the preggies.

The hotelreservation is guaranteed by creditcard, but you will have the possibillity to pay your room directly at departure. For the early leavers it may be better to pay me or Girlfriend in cash and we let your tab be put on the card.

Nathanael/Andycutu: What's your means of transport? Do you need a parkingspot? or do you come by bus/train/plane?
Caliburn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem going with a group to Auschwitz. But I will stay in the parking lot this time with a book. Visiting Auschwitz once in a life time is enough for me.

Still have to visit the mines though
France nathanael
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 21286

nathanael is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View nathanael's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

We will arrive by plane and take the train from the airport to the city center, then walk up to the hotel. Andycutu is still in great form and I'll be carrying the luggage (lucky me! Wink ) So we don't need anything but the room. We are planing to check out when the reception opens on Monday at 7am, so we should be able to pay ourself.

We are in for Auschwitz. Bus transportation would be great and surely cheaper, can you please confirm if that's possible? I think we should plan this for Sunday if Leina and her friend wanna join. I checked the website, it's opened every day from 8am to 6pm.

No wine-cheese degustation this time? Keep us in touch, can't wait!
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 18704

SiriusCreations is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View SiriusCreations's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who think they arrive on wednesday after 7 in the evening. Please let me know (here or in a PM) and also tell me the time you want your breakfast and what kind of drinks you want (Coffee or Tea). I will pass that along to the receptionist and will have your roomkey. I will arrive somewhere in the afternoon on wednesday
Netherlands Dutchbat
Captain
Captain

Member#: 22196

Dutchbat is offline View user's profile Send private message View Dutchbat's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that we have our own Meet & Greet with composers on Sundaymorning. That will take an hour and a half I suppose. So if you are planning any other trips beware of that and the fact that sunday's concert starts early too.

Furthermore I need to know from everyone going to the concerts at the Tinning Plant who will make use of our SST bus. I'll have to pass the number of passengers to the bus company
*quotes "Jaws": We need a bigger bus*
But to avoid we get over 30 posting here with "yes" or "no bus for me" only let us know when you are going there on your own way.
All others will be told at what time the bus(ses) will leave and from what stand. (city or hotel)

take a look at my collection: My album list
Netherlands Dutchbat
Captain
Captain

Dutchbat is offline View user's profile Send private message View Dutchbat's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Additions in rooms have been added and that was not a problem except for Friday night.
As the hotel was fully booked for that night we will have to shift a little with rooms.
That means two singles will have to share a room for fridaynight. most likely Cal and Alchi?
So 1 double room will be booked outside our HQ for that fridaynight. As Gf is coming late from Katowice,
I will take that other hotel for that night.

If someone has problems with that or wants to react please use PM or email: dutchbat@streamingsoundtracks.com

Caliburn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

or you kick hwh out of the hotel for one night. He created this issue Razz
Poland olaziolek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 23654

olaziolek is offline View user's profile Send private message View olaziolek's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

FMF announced that on september 25th there will be a special screening of the movie "wałęsa. man of hope". the screening will take place at arcelor mittal hall and there will be subtitles for foreign audience [thanks to FMF there is a high possibility of foreign visitors interested in the movie]. creators, director and actors will attend the screening.

the movie tells the story of former polish president and the leader of solidarity movement - lech wałęsa. lately it was a huge success at the venice festival.

more info here: http://www.fmf.fm/pl/4/1/376/walesa-czlowiek-z-nadziei--zapraszamy-na-przedpremierowy-pokaz-z-udzialem-tworcow
[for now only in polish]

the tickets cost 40 zloty.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not make that. We arrive around that time in Krakow and we really have to eat then.
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That additional movie sounds interesting (I plan to watch it somwhere anyway) but I'm afraid I will be busy with delivering "karnets" to people on 25th in the afternoon and evening.

BTW: On Sept. 26th at noon the FMF Press Conference
will be held. The venue will be: The Małopolska Garden of Arts (Małopolski Ogród Sztuki) at Rajska Street in Kraków.

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
Netherlands Dutchbat
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know now, our SST Meet & Greet will have to be rescheduled to Saturday afternoon 2pm.
More details will follow as soon as I have them.
BUT IT LOOKS DARN INTERESTING!!

BTW:
The location for the Saturday Meet & Greet will also be in the Malopolska Garden of Arts (Pauza Café)
Same location as where all FMF official events and press meetings will take place. A special room for SST will be provided. (Thanks for that Ila!)

Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds awesome! Thanks for your great work behind the scenes, Dutch.

France Alchemist VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 4272

Alchemist is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Alchemist's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I can finally confirm I'll be there!

I'll arrive at Krakow airport Friday at 14h and leave Monday around 11h.

Quote:
That means two singles will have to share a room for fridaynight. most likely Cal and Alchi?
No problem for me, my snoring is not too loud Razz

Thanks for all the great preparation work, SST musketeers Very Happy
Admiral (Administrator)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs up for Alchemist!

BTW: Our multitalented Ambassador (a.k.a. Dutchbat) designed our Gathering t-shirts for FMF 2013!

I'm in the process of getting them printed for us. Currently we completed a stage of printing test models.

Original idea was to use black t-shirts, but it turned out that printing on black fabric is significantly more expensive (nearly 300% of the price for the white one). The reason is a completely different procedure of printing on black cloth.

So now there is a plan to print both black and white t-shirts in numbers according to people's choice and order they make.

Here is front and back of the white t-shirt:

Here is front of black t-shirt:

And current view of back of the black one:

Due to a little misunderstanding (my bad) the back of the black t-shirt needs some "tweaking". Ad designed the image with white outlining and due to misunderstanding I mentioned outlining got lost in the process of printing. I'll get it fixed after the weekend. For now just use your imagination to see the image on the back of black t-shirt with white outlining Wink

To get the work done in time I need your cooperation folks.
Those who plan to attend FMF and gathering in Kraków, please, send me any info (PM, SMS, e-mail) to let me know if you want t-shirts (some did it already, thank you) and also which version of the shirt you want us to print for you and how many of them. I need a size of the t-shirt you need too!

Now a few words about prices:

We have special price of white t-shirt for those who booked FMF "karnets" or tickets via SST.

In case you want one white t-shirt and you have a "karnet" (a pass for all concerts at FMF) or concert tickets booked by me, all I need is to get regular price of the karnet from you (exactly 270 PLN) for your "karnet" or get your price of the single tickets + 27 PLN. The price of the first white shirt in this case is 27 PLN.

We got our passes with group discount (10%) and the quota of discount will cover big part of the price of white t-shirt. It will be enough for the first t-shirt.

If you want more than one white t-shirt the price for second, third and so on is 37 PLN per each item of white t-shirt.

In case you prefer more expensive black t-shirt and you ordered a "karnet" or tickets via SST before, total price of karnet and black t-shirt will be 333 PLN (243 PLN is a price of karnet with 10% discount and 90 PLN is a price of black t-shirt) and total price of tickets and black t-shirt will be a price of the tickets (with discount) plus 90 PLN. If you want more than one black t-shirt you need to add to that 90 PLN for every t-shirt.

In case you didn't order either "karnet" or ticket via SST before the price of each item of white t-shirt would be 37 PLN.

In case you didn't order either "karnet" or ticket before via SST the price of each item of a black t-shirt is 90 PLN.

To sum it up:

White t-shirt for those who booked karnets/tickets via SST costs: first one 27 PLN (around 6,4 Euro) and every item besides the first one: 37 PLN (around 8,8 Euro) per piece.

Black t-shirt: for everyone, and for every item from the first to the last the cost is 90 PLN (around 21,4 Euro) per piece.

T-shirts are the same quality like the last year.

There is also an option that you skip all that t-shirt topic of course and pay me just for a "karnet"/ticket I keep for you (and the price of the pass is with 10% group discount). In that case you don't have to send me any info. You will be just skipped in the process of making gathering shirts.

Thank you for your patience. Forgive me this long, boring post Smile

Poland olaziolek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 23654

olaziolek is offline View user's profile Send private message View olaziolek's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys!
while counting down til our meeting and checking out the music we will hear i've just found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtjpZz8kQ0s

it's a documentary 'dreamland' - music from which we will be enjoying at the third concert [friday evening]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

Jump to: