StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

PR: Reach Me (Tree Adams)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cinemediapromo
Captain
Captain

Member#: 20035

cinemediapromo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail cinemediapromo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:13 pm   Post subject: PR: Reach Me (Tree Adams) Reply with quote

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LAKESHORE RECORDS PRESENTS
REACH ME – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Featuring Original Music By Tree Adams

(January 5, 2015– Los Angeles, CA) – Lakeshore Records will release the REACH ME –Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, digitally on January 6th and on CD March 10, 2015. The album features original music composed by Tree Adams (CALIFORNICATION, SWELTER, RUN).

“The film features a large ensemble cast: you’ve got gangsters, bloggers, a priest, a rapper, an aspiring actor, an ex-con, a violent cop and a stuntman. They’re lives have all been affected by this book that has been published anonymously. Their stories all converge and eventually come to a boil in the end,” said Adams. “Director John Herzfeld is a fan of traditional ensemble recording (which I love) and so there are virtually no samples or synths involved in this score.”

Tree Adams approaches the sound of wooden spoon mashing potatoes, church bells tolling in Corsica, or air/a signal pushing through a tube mic pre with equal interest. Any could inspire a fresh way to tell a story with music. Which is what he does. Equally at home conducting a large orchestra, programming beats in the studio, cranking out loud guitar solos in an amphitheater or arranging vocal parts with a gospel choir, Tree lives to create original and unique work for his every project.

Over the past 20 years, his adventures in film and television have given him the opportunity to collaborate with great talent in diverse styles. Recent projects include a gritty rock score for CALIFORNICATION (Showtime), an urgent cerebral score featuring a live orchestra for the crime drama, PERCEPTION (TNT) a high energy electronica/traditional ensemble hybrid for a couple of action films RUN (Millenium Films) and SWELTER and a contemporary groove oriented score for Denis Leary and Bob Fisher’s comedy SIRENS (USA).

Led by a stellar ensemble cast, the inspirational dramedy REACH ME tells interwoven stories from a diverse group of people who are united by one thing—a powerful book from an anonymous and reclusive author (Tom Berenger). When the book's positive message goes viral, a journalist (Kevin Connolly) and his editor (Sylvester Stallone), a former inmate (Kyra Sedgwick), a hip-hop mogul (Nelly), an actor (Cary Elwes) and an undercover cop (Thomas Jane) are inspired to change their lives by facing their fears. REACH ME also stars Kelsey Grammer, Lauren Cohan and Tom Sizemore.

“We played with some different genres and had some fun with certain instruments for the different characters.” Adams described, “The violent cop (Thomas Jane) gets a tremolo guitar in that kind of old western sheriff style. We went into some disonant free jazz for the journalist character (Kevin Connolly) as he goes through this whole transformation on the beach in the middle of the night to quit smoking. The gangsters (Kelsey Grammar and Tom Sizemore) got the classic bad guy treatment with low ominous strings but we also created some unique fun textures here by merging bowed bowls and guitar feedback. In some cases, for the gangsters, I blended the reversed WAV file of the very guitar motif that I had played for the cop.”

Millenium Entertainment presents REACH ME, available now both digitally and On Demand. The REACH ME – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack will be available digitally on January 6th and on CD March 10, 2015.

###

http://bit.ly/ReachMeOST
http://www.lakeshore-records.com/

For more information contact: cinemediapromo@yahoo.com, or @cinemediapromo on Twitter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: