StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

What was your last soundtrack?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 113, 114, 115  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA MojoPin VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 4569

MojoPin is offline View user's profile Send private message View MojoPin's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*seconds* Big thanks, martino!

@ Cal - what, because of Elf? LOL - oh that is nothing! I picked up maybe 15 more holiday albums at the same time. Elf was just the only soundtrack of the bunch, to qualify for a mention on this thread. hehe

My latest:

The first two - from one of my fave current shows. I'm not sure that the score would be great for casual listening, but the albums do a nice job of recreating the atmosphere. (Though admittedly that can change from one episode, or even scene, to the next!)
The third - I haven't seen the movie but heard the music here on SST & really liked it. Overall I'm pleased with it, but there seems to be a publishing error on the CD release with the last couple of tracks mislabeled, at least compared to the digital track listing here & at iTunes. It doesn't affect the bits I mainly wanted, though, so not a big deal.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lolita gave it to me herself!
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice gift!

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
USA LadyInque
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10281

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, wow, I didn't know that there was another release for that series. I loved that show.
Captain
Captain

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought Bear McCreary's Outlander: Volume 2. Yes, the second season of The Adventures of Nursey and Butt-Chin was not well-plotted, and the ending sucked, but my respect for McCreary's work is through the roof, and the album will remind me of the gorgeous clothes.

I also bought a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic holiday-themed ST. Y'know, for my kids.
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

MojoPin is offline View user's profile Send private message View MojoPin's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Newest ones for me:

The first two, the expanded Trek scores by James Horner, have been on my wishlist for ages. Screen Archives just had a sale for 25% off all FSM titles and I decided that was a good excuse to get them. Wink
The other Trek-related title is the score to the new Leonard Nimoy docu just released.

The two Outlander ones I actually got as a combo-pack, here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013JB2LYO/
They were offered as a special deal under Amazon Prime, just $8 for the set. (!!!) They are officially the first Bear titles in my collection. Smile

And the last one is an older jazz soundtrack with music by Benny Carter & a few vocal tracks. I just bought it on a whim and it turned out to be pretty good!
USA LadyInque
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or is Bear just getting better and better?

Since buying it, I have listened to Outlander 2 three times. That music is exactly what I need right now, sad and romantic. It doesn't even matter that I didn't like the series. Give me a little more time and I'll write a real review of it, but I'll say now it's worth hearing.

I listened to Dr. Strange last week. I know some people won't shut up about how great it is, but I dunno. To me, it just sounded like more Giacchino. Oh, here's his action sound. Here's that slow thing he does when people are sad, etc.

Looking forward to the ST of the Year noms for 2016.
Captain
Captain

Member#: 22196

Dutchbat is offline View user's profile Send private message View Dutchbat's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Out today, straight in from pre-order.
I stopped sharing a while ago but this one dwarves all previous HP scores by Williams and Desplat.

take a look at my collection: My album list
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My soundtrack shopping from Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend – not yet arrived but eagerly awaited!

* Fantastic Beasts - haven't seen the movie yet but the audio samples were so promising I had to go ahead & order it
* Abrams Trek 2 deluxe - on my wishlist for a long time, and Varèse was the only big soundtrack shop that had a decent BF sale
* Super 8 - not a great movie but I do like this score, and VS had it clearanced for $5
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

RECEIVED FOR CHRISTMAS!! *happy dance*

John Williams expanded scores for Jurassic I & II, new release from LLLR:

Germany DieTeeFee
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 36042

DieTeeFee is offline View user's profile Send private message View DieTeeFee's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:17 am   Post subject: i had a good christmas :) Reply with quote

(thank you caaaal)
Caliburn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You finally found a good deal on the fountain? Very Happy
Germany DieTeeFee
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 36042

DieTeeFee is offline View user's profile Send private message View DieTeeFee's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

a very good deal! There was this crazy dutch guy who sent it to me wrapped in chocolate paper.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My glorious new addition. I got it very cheap and received the game as a bonus as well!

Germany danleich
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 37055

danleich is offline View user's profile Send private message View danleich's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

For me quite a lot soundtracks stacked up in the last month(s), so let's put them in the order of receipt: Great Human Odyssey was a christmas present, I really like the themes on this CD, mostly when I'm in a relaxed mood. Witcher 3 Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone came for free with the Game of the year edition of the game, which I bought after Christmas Smile (Best investment gamingwise for me in ages Smile ). I am also now a proud owner of FBAWTFT, just as almost all persons above me Smile It even managed to drive away HTTYD2 in my small CD-exhibition in my living room Shocked The same shopping tour brought me the fourth season of GoT, working towards the completion of the series soundtrack, two owned, only four to go Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 113, 114, 115  Next
Page 104 of 115

Jump to: