StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

PR: Bosch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cinemediapromo
Captain
Captain

Member#: 20035

cinemediapromo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail cinemediapromo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:05 am   Post subject: PR: Bosch Reply with quote

VARÈSE SARABANDE RECORDS TO RELEASE
BOSCH - ORIGINAL AMAZON SERIES SOUNDTRACK

Featuring Original Music Composed By Jesse Voccia
And The Theme Song “Can’t Let It Go” Performed by Caught A Ghost

(April 4, 2017 – Los Angeles, CA) – Varèse Sarabande will release the BOSCH – Amazon Original Soundtrack digitally on April 21 and on CD April 28, 2017. The album features the series theme song “Can’t Let Go” performed by Caught A Ghost and the original music from Seasons 1, 2, and 3 composed by Jesse Voccia (THE BIG C, A HAUNTED HOUSE 2).

“The first thing I actually scored was the first scene of the first show,” said Voccia. “It is a relatively long foot pursuit through downtown LA. It has almost a "French Connection" feeling to it with several changes of atmosphere, location and intensity. It is the first time we meet Harry Bosch and his partner Jerry Edgar.”

Based on Michael Connelly's best-selling novels, BOSCH stars Titus Welliver as LAPD homicide detective Hieronymus “Harry Bosch”. BOSCH Season 3 promises to be the most compelling yet…angered by the truths behind his mother’s murder, Bosch struggles to find integrity in an imperfect justice system. The killing of a homeless veteran, the suicide of a serial killing suspect, and the high-profile murder trial of a Hollywood director pit Bosch against ruthless opponents who all threaten to destroy him.

“One thing that surprises people is when I tell them that a lot of what they are hearing on BOSCH is played on my Sho-Bud pedal steel guitar,” Voccia explained. “The instrument is usually associated with country music, but I found a way to use it that creates a “noir" atmosphere that perhaps leans ahead in time instead of evoking the past. To paraphrase a line from the film CHINATOWN, ‘LA is a city next to the ocean, but also built on the edge of a desert.’”

Jesse Voccia is an established composer, multi-instrumentalist and music producer who has worked on more than 50 feature films from studio blockbusters to independent documentaries. Other composing credits include the comedy A HAUNTED HOUSE 2, Showtime’s THE BIG C, action thrillers CA$H and GAME OF DEATH, the supernatural thriller I WILL FOLLOW YOU INTO THE DARK and the award-winning surf documentary SPLINTERS. In addition to his film and television scores, Jesse’s music, sounds (and sometimes singing) can be heard in movie trailers, commercials, films and television shows through his company Agami Music.

“My favorite theme is the “Harry Bosch” theme,” Voccia described. “It was something that I found hiding in the score. It was a little chord sequence near the end of the first scene of the first episode - when Harry’s boss Chief Irving arrives at the scene says ‘What have you done now Bosch…?’ Harry is always in the middle of trouble, always in situations that would break down a regular person. Those chords just captured the essence of Harry to me, his intellect, style, values and his mission in life.”

Seasons 1 and 2 of the Amazon Studios original series BOSCH are currently streaming on Amazon Prime. Season 3 will be available on April 21, 2017. Varèse Sarabande will release the BOSCH – Amazon Original Soundtrack digitally on April 21 and on CD April 28, 2017.

# # #

www.varesesarabande.com

For more information contact KrakowerGroup[at]gmail.com, or @KrakowerGroup on Twitter

ABOUT VARÈSE SARABANDE RECORDS
Founded in 1978, Varèse Sarabande is the most prolific producer of film music in the world, releasing the highest quality soundtracks from the world’s greatest composers. From current box office hits and top television series to the classics of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Varèse Sarabande’s catalog includes albums from practically every composer in every era, covering all of film history; from Bernard Herrmann, Alex North and Jerry Goldsmith to Alexandre Desplat, Michael Giacchino, and Brian Tyler.

Varèse Sarabande releases deluxe and expanded editions of special soundtracks for the film music aficionado. The Varèse Vintage imprint specializes in releasing new and re-issued albums by classic pop, jazz and country artists. Varèse Sarabande Records is distributed by Universal Music Group.

Follow: twitter.com/varesesarabande
Watch: youtube.com/varesesarabande
Listen: open.spotify.com/user/varesesarabanderecords
Like: facebook.com/varesesarabanderecords
Buy: varesesarabande.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: