StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

SST iOS App!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Poland kuvisit
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 45587

kuvisit is offline View user's profile Send private message View kuvisit's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:47 am   Post subject: SST iOS App! Reply with quote

Hello there!

As many of you know there is an iOS app for SST in the making and I'm the one responsible. All useful information about the app will be posted in this thread and the repository.

Testing
I'd love to have you guys test the app! To become a tester send me your Apple ID (in this thread or by PM) - I'll add it as a tester.

Requirements
  • a device with iOS 8.4 or higher (support for older devices will be added later)
  • an Apple ID - see the next header for details
Where is my Apple ID?
It's the e-mail your device is assigned to. It should be found in Settings -> {your name} -> right under your name

Reporting bugs
The home of the project has a submodule for reporting issues and creating feature requests. Please read the README file before posting!
To enter the repository you need a Bitbucket account. I can add your existing account to it or send you an invitation via e-mail so you can create a new one quite painlessly.

Alpha launch is scheduled for next monday, 18.09.2017

All essential information will be added to this post (if I can edit it), less essential stuff will be posted in this thread Smile More details will always be in the readme

Screenshots
[/list]

Last edited by kuvisit on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm... I only have a device with iOS 9.3.5 Sad
But I keep my fingers crossed!

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
Ukraine Locutus76 VIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5698

Locutus76 is offline View user's profile Send private message View Locutus76's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an ipad with iOS 10.3.3, so sign me up for testing Very Happy
Commander

aw

Member#: 24057

martino is offline View user's profile Send private message View martino's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuvi, my iPhone has iOS 10.3.3 and I 've already sent my AppleID. I have no Bitbucket account.
Poland kuvisit
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

kuvisit is offline View user's profile Send private message View kuvisit's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

iOS 10 users: you will receive two notifications by email on monday: 1 from TestFlight and 1 from Bitbucket. If you wish to have a different email used for Bitbucket - send me another PM with the desired address Very Happy
iOS 9 users: I'll investigate the possibility of adding iOS 9 (or maybe even 8 or 7 for iPhone 4 and older iPod touch users) before the next alpha release, so please stay put! Smile
Poland kuvisit
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

iOS 8.4 support is here! Now more people can participate in the beta! Smile
Netherlands Scorefreak VIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 1098

Scorefreak is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Scorefreak's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

iOS 10.3.3 with IPhone6 . I hope it will work. Count me in for testing!

Greetings

Scorefreak
Commander

aw

martino is offline View user's profile Send private message View martino's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The application is working. To make an assessment I think we should know what was the idea, what possibilities should be tested. There are very simple functions at the moment.
Poland kuvisit
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Bitbucket for a list of implemented features. Please verify that they all work properly - this is necessary before I introduce any new features. Please also look out for any visual malfunctions (e.g. broken text, misaligned images) and feel free to make suggestions to change how stuff looks on your phone.

You may also, of course, make feature requests for future releases - currently the future release is 1.1.

For all these suggestions please use Bitbucket's issues. This will allow me to keep track of any bugs and requests you file. I've created a sample issue (which is an actual issue BTW) to show you the most helpful way of reporting such things
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Scorefreak is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Scorefreak's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont understand. Too difficult.

Bitbucket sais: Soon you'll be able to log in to any Atlassian Cloud app using an Atlassian account. You already have an existing Atlassian account with the email address robertoptiek@hotmail.com.
To help you prepare, we need you to confirm your account by entering the Atlassian account password for robertoptiek@hotmail.com.
Once confirmed, you'll use this to log in to Bitbucket.

But there is no mail in my inbox.
Cadet 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If I understand this correctly you already have an Atlassian account you should sign in with. If you don't remember your password, try the "I forgot" option or sth similar.

I realise not everyone (probably hardly anyone) is familiar with tools like Bitbucket. If bitbucket proves to be too difficult you can always send me a PM with your issue.
Ukraine Locutus76 VIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5698

Locutus76 is offline View user's profile Send private message View Locutus76's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

BitBucket doesn't work with me as well. The BitBucket Issues links gives 'Access denied' and when I login to it directly, it says there are no projects or anything.
Commander

aw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

After I accepted an invitation (sent by kuvisit to my private mailbox), an access to BitBucket and repository has been granted.
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It won't work outside POLAND.
Cadet 3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Scorefreak: a build will be available for you today, the app will even work on the moon Smile You should also be able to see the repository since you already have a bitbucket account and were invited.

Martino: I can see you've accepted the invitation - welcome to bitbucket!

Locutus: I've sent (and resent) an invitation to the same e-mail you gave me for testing. If you have another bitbucket account, send me the address it's registered for and I'll invite you ASAP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: