StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Would you rather...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Playground
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Poland SSTEvents
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 33081

SSTEvents is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SSTEvents's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Chatting/Forum posting, although due to my task that's impossible but Dutchbat manages quite well.
I try to stay off chat amap but sometimes I find someone interesting to share opinions with or start a discussion.
No requesting for me (as on most busy day times) equals not being online. But maybe next year Wink

WYR listen to selected orchestral scores only or stick with the mix as it occurs on SST now?
(This will be a new poll before we start with a second, Premium SST channel in 2017)
USA Jostanos
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 35067

Jostanos is offline View user's profile Send private message View Jostanos's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SSTEvents wrote:
Chatting/Forum posting, although due to my task that's impossible but Dutchbat manages quite well.
I try to stay off chat amap but sometimes I find someone interesting to share opinions with or start a discussion.
No requesting for me (as on most busy day times) equals not being online. But maybe next year Wink

WYR listen to selected orchestral scores only or stick with the mix as it occurs on SST now?
(This will be a new poll before we start with a second, Premium SST channel in 2017)
Listen to the mix as it is now.

WYR: Watch anime based on games, or play games based on anime?
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 36042

DieTeeFee is offline View user's profile Send private message View DieTeeFee's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

play games based on anime. But only if it's well done Very Happy

WYR stop eating chocolate or stop eating pasta?
USA Jostanos
Ensign
Ensign

Jostanos is offline View user's profile Send private message View Jostanos's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather stop eating chocolate. Then again.. I'd... OOOO!

Umm... could I stop eating both? No? *sighs* Next WYR then..

WYR: Be able to cast Harry Potter style Magic Spells or Final Fantasy/KH Style Magic Spells?
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 12106

ViolaLover is offline View user's profile Send private message View ViolaLover's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess HP since there's a wider range I could learn? Although it would be nice to cast summons!

WYR live in eternal summer or winter? Like...eternal 40C/100F, or -20C/0F?

(For me I'll take winter hands down. I can't do all this dang heat and humidity)!
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

aw

Member#: 21881

Dragonel is offline View user's profile Send private message View Dragonel's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Winter - I can always put on clothes/blankets etc ..... there's only so many you can take off for summer!

WYR - Live in a "Cloud City" always floating at 28000 feet or Live in a "Submarine City" always tethered to the bottom of the ocean (28000 feet down)?
Assume both environments are the same in terms of facilities, the only differences are the view & the risks!
Commodore

Member#: 10213

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I would live in a "Submarine City" always a new view.

WYR have strawberries or raspberries on ice cream?
Ensign

Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:46 pm   Post subject: Would You rather Reply with quote

I WR have Strawberries on my ice cream.

WYR Play a cheap knock off game or play an expensive Brand Game (Say Street Fighter, DOOM, etc)?
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 36042

DieTeeFee is offline View user's profile Send private message View DieTeeFee's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That'd depend entirely on the gameplay... cheap knock offs might just be bad graphics wise or something. And there are expensive brand games that are totally effed up. I'd go for the indie game if that was an option. But since i have to choose between these two i guess i'd go for the expensive brand game (and hope they put some effort into the gameplay and story).

WYR move to a different country where you do not speak the language and know any people or be stuck in a tiny rural village where everyone knows everything about everyone?
Caliburn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE DOOM!
UK Dragonel VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

aw

Member#: 21881

Dragonel is offline View user's profile Send private message View Dragonel's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

DieTeeFee wrote:
WYR move to a different country where you do not speak the language and know any people or be stuck in a tiny rural village where everyone knows everything about everyone?

Well, I did move to a different country with a different language Very Happy

And as I now work from home and can order food and almost everything else online (where I could use software to translate everything), I could be enough of a hermit to hardly speak to anyone so it doesn't matter what language they speak. But I would be more comfortable in a village where I knew everyone I did have to speak to, so I probably would go out more & be a healthier individual .... and I guess I could still be a hermit there too for the times when I just get too overwhelmed by people. So Village it is .....

WYR Have a magic fairy wave a wand and let you immediately play your favorite instrument expertly but not to concert level, or have the fairy shake some magic dust on you and know you could become a world-class star on the same instrument but you'd need to work and practice hard for two years to get there?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: