StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

13th Film Music Festival in Krakow May 26 - June 1 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Concerts and meetings
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not expect that Dallas Sad
I have no real info to share on that topic but my guess is there is no chance for that since FMF has to deal with budget cuts this year.

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
Netherlands Caliburn
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 43

Caliburn is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Caliburn's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:01 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping for a double whammy with Powell. Concert with his music and How to Train Your Dragon with live music. It did not happen sadly.
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 30449

DallasTreado is offline View user's profile Send private message DallasTreado's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

They could have saved by not inviting Powell, since he will cancel last minute anyway ... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

Poland DallasTreado
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

DallasTreado is offline View user's profile Send private message DallasTreado's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Budget cuts in the 29th straight year of growth in Poland ... It's the national goverment here passing all the costs to local governments, which then have to cut elsewhere in order, for example, to pay teachers' salaries and school maintenance.
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just booked rooms at our usual hotel for: Caliburn, Conductor, Medieval Knight (and Sophie), molossus and SiriusCreations.

Booking is from May 25th thru June 1st 2020.
Let me know please if anyone of mentioned above is planning to arrive later that May 25th.

Poland DallasTreado
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Were we planning to also buy a round of individual tickets? I slept through that one and I see Powell is essentially sold out ...
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I booked some individual tickets too. But you didn't ask for any. All I can do now is ask KBF if they could sell us anything above the booked quota.

Poland DallasTreado
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info! Yeah, I missed the ordering window somehow as I was not paying attention. Could you put me on top of the waiting list (or lower, if someone else has already asked) for 2 tickets for the gala and 2 for Powell, just in case someone cancels?
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

OK

Netherlands Scorefreak VIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 1098

Scorefreak is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Scorefreak's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys:

Inside information of Robert Piaskowski
Highly suspected that FMF2020 will be postponed due to the international corona crisis.

Hello Robert (Scorefreak), thank you for your message and words of support. We haven't made the decision yet, we give ourselves time to the end of March, but it is more than likely that the festival will be postponed. Too many risks, epidemh is too intense at the moment, Europe is closing its borders, airlines are in crisis. In a word, this is not a good time. I think we'll have news for a few days. Let's be in touch. Greetings and a lot of health! Cheers. Robert Piaskowsky

Take care people! #stayhealthy

Greetings
Scorefreak
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 5692

Albi is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Albi's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This was just posted on Facebook by the organization of FMF:

Quote:
Dear Fans, Artists, Partners, Friends and Volunteers !

The international community is being confronted with one of the biggest global challenges, which is the struggle to control the COVID-19 pandemic. We are being put through a test of our solidarity and ability to cooperate. We are constantly analysing all the information, monitoring the situation and cooperating with the services.

We would like to express solidarity with all those who have been directly and indirectly affected by the pandemic and with those who help others by putting their lives and health at risk. We wish to join our thoughts with representatives of the cultural sector, festivals, creators, artists, as well as with all our partners and subcontractors, to whom the current times are also those of great professional uncertainty.

We have thoroughly analyzed the risks associated with the organization of the Krakow Film Music Festival in May 2020. Due to the relatively short time to its realisation, we have made the only decision possible – to move the festival and the implementation of the planned program to 25-30 May 2021.

Krakow Film Music Festival is a complex structure of several dozen of musical projects, compositions, premiered suites and other symphonic forms that are created especially for its audience. It is also a powerful production, advanced in the sphere of using the latest technology and stage technique, as well as organizing the audience and ensuring their safety. Such large and rich in logistics projects for tens of thousands of people, in the face of the dangers of the COVID-19 pandemic, are not feasible at the last minute and at any time. They require multiple months of preparation in the group of several hundred people.

As a festival, we have experienced many difficult moments in the past. There were financial difficulties, the spectre of canceling one of the events, natural disasters: floods or storms. Therefore, we can say that we are battle-hardened in facing the most difficult challenges. Each time we were able to respond in time, and you supported our efforts. Your gratitude and loyalty have been and still are the greatest reward for us. However, we are not able to meet the current crisis. Being aware of the great impact FMF has on you - the fans - we cannot sit on this decision any longer. We have started discussions with all the artists involved in the 13th edition to confirm their availability next year. We strive to implement the entire planned programme and we certainly want to strengthen it with additional ideas about which we will keep you informed.

Our discussions with the artists are still in progress, yet at this point we can ensure that we are moving the entire Festival’s programme to 2021 with one exception – Stranger Things concert, in which case the confirmation remains yet an unresolved issue. We will keep you updated on the arrangements with the artists. However, this year we have a surprise for you in the teeth of this situation - the 13th FMF online which will take place in May on Facebook and RMF Classic. According to the plan, the 'Polish Soundtrack of the Year 2019' and 'FMF Young Talent Award 2020' competitions will be resolved there. The winners will perform their award-winning suites during the 14th FMF in 2021. Unfortunately, we are forced to postpone granting of both, the Kilar Award and the FMF Ambassador Award for next year.

A great community of loyal fans has been created around the Krakow Film Music Festival in the last couple of years. Knowing how important FMF is to you, we can assure you that we will do everything to make the 2021 edition match your wildest expectations and dreams. We wish you and your loved ones health. At the same time, we join the # StayHome appeal and, by the same token, encourage you to you contact us in the virtual space. Let the film music live on as long as it is listened to.

Let us be together now and next year! # togetherwithFMF

Organisers and FMF staff
Germany danleich
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 37055

danleich is offline View user's profile Send private message View danleich's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

sad news, but expected Sad stay healthy everyone!
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI: All the money I paid for FMF2020 karnets/tickets will be returned. However, due to circumstances we live in, it will take a bit more time than usual.
Some of SSTers have paid me for their karnets already. That money I'll return as soon as possible.

See you in good shape in 2021! Smile

BTW: I've just sent an email to SSTgroup hotel (they asked for emails instead of thelephone calls). Waiting for an answer. Will keep you informed.

Netherlands Scorefreak VIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 1098

Scorefreak is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Scorefreak's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Take care Molossus and stay healthy!
Thank you for to keep up the details.

See you and greetings!
Scorefreak

molossus wrote:
FYI: All the money I paid for FMF2020 karnets/tickets will be returned. However, due to circumstances we live in, it will take a bit more time than usual.
Some of SSTers have paid me for their karnets already. That money I'll return as soon as possible.

See you in good shape in 2021! Smile

BTW: I've just sent an email to SSTgroup hotel (they asked for emails instead of thelephone calls). Waiting for an answer. Will keep you informed.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: