StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Kill Bill Vol 1 vs Vol 2!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 

Which is the better film: Kill Bill Vol 1 or Kill Bill Vol 2?
Kill Bill Vol 1
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Kill Bill Vol 2
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
You can only consider them as two parts of a single work of art, hence the question is not relevant
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 15

Patje
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 482

Patje is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Patje's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sorry about not including a spoiler warning. But should that really stop anyone from going to see Volume 2?

***Spoiler Warning*** (Edit by Cocles)

Yep.
Example: I was standing in line at the cinema to buy tickets for the movie "The Others". I ran into a friend who just saw that movie. All he said was: think like the 6th sense. All I was thinking of during that movie was: someone is already dead and they don't know it yet. And in the end, I was right.

Maybe it wouldn't stop me from watching that movie, but if I know how it is gonna end, I will watch it on DVD and safe my money on something else.

That's why people should use "spoiler warnings".
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, Patje, you probably should have used a spoiler warning yourself, for "The Others" when you wrote that.
Patje
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 482

Patje is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Patje's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
LOL, Patje, you probably should have used a spoiler warning yourself, for "The Others" when you wrote that.

True. Although the movie is 3 years old. Can you still spoil "the Others" and "The 6th Sense"? Wink

But you're right on this one. A spoiler is a spoiler. Even when it's an old movie.
I have to think twice before I post. Embarassed
(Think I did on this one, even at this late hour)

Good night.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 4984

circleprovider is offline View user's profile Send private message circleprovider's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 10:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

D'oh ... I haven't seen "The Other's". And now, there's no reason. I thought the "spoiler warning" was for Kill Bill. Oh well ... probably wouldn't have gotten around to it.

Now on to Kill Bill. I was in the right mood to really appreciate these two films. The first time I saw it was actually a bad night to start out. Fandango had sold me some bogus tickets to Matrix Revolutions for 10/31/2003 ... and when we found out it realy wasn't coming out until 11/5 the theater gave us some free tickets ... and we decided why not see this Kill Bill movie. I was still pretty upset about the Matrix thing ... you can't get hyped up for one movie and truley devote your attention to another. So it was alright.

Then I sort of forgot about it until the DVD came out. It wasn't until I explained "Kill Bill vol. 1" to a friend telling him to purchase the DVD that I realized how much I liked it. So we decided to watch "Kill Bill vol. 1" and then go to watch "Kill Bill vol. 2" the next day.

I would have to recommend this to anyone. Here's the proper formula to truly enjoy this movie.

Watch "Kill Bill vol. 1", then watch "The Making Of" on the DVD, followed with "Kill Bill vol. 2" within 24 to 48 hours. And remember that all of the blood you hear about in the first one is really made in more of a cartoonish manner. It's like watching a live-action Anime film.

I recommend "The Making Of" because I learned a lot about how and why the first film was done. And it prepares you for what to expect in the second.

And David Carridine ... well he's just the man. Simple as that. I heard an interview the following Monday and he just sounds like a very interesting person. The flute that he plays in the movie was actually hollowed out by him, from a tree that he grew himself. He just seems like a very down-to-earth kind of guy.

Ok ... enough said. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: