StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Your dream place to live?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Zatomao
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 49982

Zatomao is offline View user's profile Send private message Zatomao's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:38 pm   Post subject: Your dream place to live? Reply with quote

Hi there!
Guys, just wonder what is your dream place to live there permanently? Let's imagine that money is not an option and you can choose any country, any state, any city. What would be your choice?
Zatomao
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 49982

Zatomao is offline View user's profile Send private message Zatomao's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I will start Smile I would choose Spain. Great country in terms of education, real estate market, food quality and its prices. And I am a fan of Real Madrid as well Smile but I don't want to live in a big city. I prefer some small resorts by the sea like, say, Pilar de la Horadada from the province of Alicante. Here is a detailed city guide to get a better understanding of what place I am talking about https://virtoproperty.com/info/pilar-de-la-horadada-city-guide .

Last edited by Zatomao on Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Netherlands 607
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 46975

607 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View 607's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Your dream place to live? Reply with quote

Zatomao wrote:
Let's imagine that money is not an option

Money is not an option, lol, unfortunately for some this might be true! Laughing
My dream place would be in the Netherlands, probably. Although I also really like what I've heard about Denmark. I like the sound of Dutch though, and I think Danish sounds stupid, even though I do like the language. Razz
I would prefer to live in a house that's not too big, so I can't lose things too easily. Wink I would like a bit of storage space, though, a bedroom separate from all other rooms, and room for a digital piano and a digital organ.
JaxonLoughlin
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 50352

JaxonLoughlin is offline View user's profile Send private message JaxonLoughlin's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:30 am   Post subject: Re: Your dream place to live? Reply with quote

607 wrote:
Zatomao wrote:
Let's imagine that money is not an option

Money is not an option, lol, unfortunately for some this might be true! Laughing
My dream place would be in the Netherlands, probably. Although I also really like online pokies real money no deposit bonus what I've heard about Denmark. I like the sound of Dutch though, and I think Danish sounds stupid, even though I do like the language. Razz
I would prefer to live in a house that's not too big, so I can't lose things too easily. Wink I would like a bit of storage space, though, a bedroom separate from all other rooms, and room for a digital piano and a digital organ.

Amazing dream, I hope, it will become true!
Cadet 1

Member#: 50526

LucaAlsopp is offline View user's profile Send private message LucaAlsopp's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Zatomao wrote:
I will start Smile I would choose Spain. Great country in terms of education, real estate market, food quality and its prices. And I am a fan of Real Madrid as well Smile but I don't want to live in a big city. I prefer some small resorts by the sea like, say, Pilar de la Horadada from the province of Alicante. Here is a detailed city guide to get a better understanding of what place I am talking about.

For me home means where love and affection trapped not only in living one's s but also in nonliving things.I don't like to live in sprawling bungalows I want to live in a humble abode.I want some special space for my art work and for little space for small special tea bar .I love to drink coffee and tea for refreshing new ideas .I like my house to be contemporary at the same time minimalistic luxe,I don't like cluttered environment.i Iike defined lines ,statement pieces and geometric designs.I love to decorate with classy and simple furniture and abstract paintings which adds nice pop to home.I love cool contrast colours generally gives low key vibe.I carved out time and some space for meditation.Because meditation helps massively to calm and soothe our nerves especially When influx of anxiety happens at any given point of time.All of does add up and pile on a whole energy debris so you need to shut that' off.I like to decorate my meditation spot with lovely rug, elements of nature, plants and candles.My husband usually travels alot , whenever he goes around he brings something for this den .l would decorate with those .I like teaing , dining and chating so i need some cool funky room .My bedrooms should to be cosy and dark always.I like verdant environment so I love to grow green interior plants.My balconies must be have cool view once we get up with groggy and sleepy eyes view should be looks likes a relaxation and rejuvenation to the aesthetic body.

Removed a spam link (different than in the quoted post) from the quote above - molossus
USA Finnster VIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 29607

Finnster is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Finnster's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My dream home is where I live right now. In a beautiful, unique home situated on 6 and a half acres (closer to 7) of beautiful forested land. We have a pond, lots of wildlife, a FANTASTIC view from our office, and trails that lead over to the main river through the state of Georgia: The Chattahoochee river.

Years ago, I would have chosen a small cabin with good internet on the side of a mountain somewhere. But .. I have a great wife and family so this place is absolutely perfect for us.
Captain

Member#: 10281

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to live in a small town where I can walk to everything I need. But I do sometimes fantasize about, well,
Quote:
a beautiful, unique home situated on 6 and a half acres (closer to 7) of beautiful forested land

I've never lived in such a place and don't know if I'd be happy there, but it looks good.
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 50715

kaihavertz is offline View user's profile Send private message kaihavertz's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Zatomao wrote:
I will start Smile I would choose Spain. Great country in terms of education, real estate market, food quality and its prices. And I am a fan of Real Madrid as well Smile but I don't want to live in a big city. I prefer some small resorts by the sea like, say, Pilar de la Horadada from the province of Alicante. Here is a detailed city guide to get a better understanding of what place I am talking about https://virtoproperty.com/info/pilar-de-la-horadada-city-guide .

Spain is comfortable enough to live, only problem that i face there, is that people are not speaking English, just a small amount of them are talking foreign language.
UK Dragonel VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

aw

Member#: 21881

Dragonel is offline View user's profile Send private message View Dragonel's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it too cliched to say a dragon sometimes fantasizes about living in a Castle? It would have to be supremely comfortable inside, not drafty or hard, but a veritable nest of interesting rooms of different sizes, shapes and purposes, some towers with magnificent views of the countryside and large gardens (all well managed by the invisible servants of course).
And sitting on many acres of land so no-one comes near unless specifically invited ... and I can always drop the portcullis if they do Wink
Cadet 1

Member#: 50873

madisonkelly is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website madisonkelly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Vegas! So I just bought a house yesterday and am so impressed with my Realtor, I have to recommend him - Kurt - (...) Great site and he found us an awesome home and investment.

Removed spam link and striked part of the post that became irrelevant after that - molossus
Vera
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51042

Vera is offline View user's profile Send private message Vera's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I always want to see the world, so I will switch places starting from Paris, Vegas, Copenhagen, Zurich and Geneva serially. Once (...) I came to know that Tel Aviv in Israel is said to be the world's most expensive city to live in. So if I had unconditional money, then at least once in a lifetime I will be residing there for sure. And enjoy all the posh and most expensive things that's available there.

removed a spam link - molossus
blabling2
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51502

blabling2 is offline View user's profile Send private message blabling2's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Zatomao wrote:
I will start Smile I would choose Spain. Great country in terms of education, real estate market, food quality and its prices. And I am a fan of Real Madrid as well Smile but I don't want to live in a big city.
I prefer some small resorts by the sea like, say, Pilar de la Horadada from the province of Alicante.
Here is a detailed city guide to get a better understanding of what place I am talking about https://virtoproperty.com/info/pilar-de-la-horadada-city-guide/connect 4 .

Me too, this place is clean, fresh, developed but not polluted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: