StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Help! I heard smth like this here, but... what is it??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic 
MissMic
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 45417

MissMic is offline View user's profile Send private message MissMic's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:05 am   Post subject: Help! I heard smth like this here, but... what is it?? Reply with quote

Hi! First of all, sorry for my low english skills. I will try to make myself understandable.

Some time ago I heard a song when I was at the comic store. I knew it from so long ago that I had even forgotten it. Long time not having heard it, so I was unable to know what is was. I asked the girl in charge, but she could only tell me that it was from this page. When I arrived home, I search that day playlist, but guess what: dind't find the song! Strange.

But I really really want to know what it is, so I tried to make a midi with the parts I remember. It can be different from the original, but I think it is recognizable. And yes, the original is also some kind of midi sound, so I guess it could be OST from some old videogame.

I guess it was someone here who asked for the song, so I'm sure some of you will know it. Can you please please help me? I leave a "please help me" video here with my version of the song. It can take a while for it to charge, as it is in powtoon. I really hope you can help me. Thank you so much!

https://www.powtoon.com/c/gsIwNgZFRbg/1/m
Germany danleich
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 37055

danleich is offline View user's profile Send private message View danleich's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MissMic and welcome to SST. I checked your video, it does sound vaguely familiar to me, but I can not point out, where it omes from. Do you know the time and date, the song played? Then you can check out on the stream history we have here: http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules.php?name=Played_History
Unless it was a jingle you will find all songs played there. Just be aware, that the time used here is the server time (GMT-6h I think, you can see the time stamp also in the chat window)

good luck, many of us know this kind of problem Wink
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MissMic! Welcome to SST forums!

Your clip sounds like "La Soupe Aux Choux: Generique" by
Raymond Lefevre (theme from one of L. de Funes films)

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
MissMic
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 45417

MissMic is offline View user's profile Send private message MissMic's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

danleich wrote:
Hi MissMic and welcome to SST. I checked your video, it does sound vaguely familiar to me, but I can not point out, where it omes from. Do you know the time and date, the song played? Then you can check out on the stream history we have here: http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules.php?name=Played_History
Unless it was a jingle you will find all songs played there. Just be aware, that the time used here is the server time (GMT-6h I think, you can see the time stamp also in the chat window)

good luck, many of us know this kind of problem Wink

I tried to but wasn't able to find it... Sad But thanks for the tip anyway, I will remember to check the server time! (That was probably the problem)

molossus wrote:
Hi MissMic! Welcome to SST forums!

Your clip sounds like "La Soupe Aux Choux: Generique" by
Raymond Lefevre (theme from one of L. de Funes films)

Shocked Shocked Very Happy Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Idea Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

That's it! Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!
USA Luther_III
Commander
Commander

Member#: 10621

Luther_III is offline View user's profile Send private message View Luther_III's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Molossus is very adept at this kind of thing. Wink

Mr. Green
Commander
Commander

Member#: 10621

Luther_III is offline View user's profile Send private message View Luther_III's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm, looks like we have another spam bot that needs to be banned.

Mr. Green
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 4569

MojoPin is offline View user's profile Send private message View MojoPin's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked and the user had already been banned, but I've additionally removed the post here. All good now Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: