StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

What video game are you playing right now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Zatomao
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 49982

Zatomao is offline View user's profile Send private message Zatomao's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 3:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Zatomao wrote:
Baratunda wrote:
Zagotao wrote:
My cousin showed me his favourite game - World of Warcraft - and I liked it very much too. Great graphics and gameplay. Moreover there is a possibility to order level boost. Now the whole gaming process got much more interesting!

I believe that you will have a lot of positive emotions from using it, for sure Cool

What wow-like games would you recommend to play for a change?

Not long ago I played Shadowlands for the first time Smile now it is my fav extension in WoW. Highly recommend!

spam link removed - molossus
USA Finnster VIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 29607

Finnster is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Finnster's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 6:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ... I play WoW but I am not that interested in Shadowlands for some weird reason.

Star Wars The Old Republic is my MMO of choice right now. Then, there's VALHEIM! A Viking inspired survival game that is insanely good. Only $20 US and just a gig download. HIGHLY recommend this game.
Lieutenant

Member#: 46975

607 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View 607's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 6:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing Dewy's Adventure for the past month or so. Very enjoyable game, actually!
I'm hoping to 100% it, but that is rather a tough challenge. You can get an S rank by finishing the boss or level really quickly (and in the case of the levels also collecting everything in the process), and for some levels and all or most bosses the time limits are rather tight!
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 8:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Zatomao wrote:
Zatomao wrote:
Baratunda wrote:
Zagotao wrote:
My cousin showed me his favourite game - World of Warcraft - and I liked it very much too. Great graphics and gameplay. Moreover there is a possibility to order level boost. Now the whole gaming process got much more interesting!

I believe that you will have a lot of positive emotions from using it, for sure Cool

What wow-like games would you recommend to play for a change?

Not long ago I played Shadowlands for the first time Smile now it is my fav extension in WoW. Highly recommend!

I play WoW as well - Arathor Alliance - Thuringwethl, Ainulindale I think thur66#1745 is my battle.net tag
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

aw

Member#: 21881

Dragonel is offline View user's profile Send private message View Dragonel's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 3:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started the latest incarnation of Chicken Invaders. I've played various incarnations over the years decades. Simple shoot-em-up in the style of advanced Space Invaders, with cute chickens & bad puns (eg Hen Solo flying in the MillHenium FalkHen)

No great thought involved, but it's idealwhen you want to just run away from real life & blast something for a while. Smile
Cadet 1

Member#: 50716

technologywell is offline View user's profile Send private message technologywell's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

bpewien wrote:
If someone wants to add me on steam, I have the same nickname (bpewien)
I'm more into FPS or good Action Adventures, but Limbo indeed does interest me a great deal. As soon as it is cheaper (10€ for a 3h game is a bit too much, no matter how good it is ^^) I'll get it.
And I loved Batman: Arkham Asylum, but I'll wait till Arkham City is a bit cheaper (I hardly ever pay more than 30€ for a game)

What I play currently:
-) Team Fortress 2 (since its release in 2007)
-) Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (the singleplayer campaign is rather some kind of training for the multiplayer, which is much fun though quite often extremely unbalanced regarding the weapons handling and matchmaking)
-) Portal 2 (the new coop DLC was quite hard to solve, but the ending of it so much fun)
-) Duke Nukem Forever (just finished it, Steam cheaper sale deals for the win ^^)

There are still so many games on my Steam Account I even haven't finished yet - here a short selection:
-) Mass Effect 2 (played that one for over 50 hours and haven't played the finale yet)
-) Tomb Raider: Anniversary
-) Aliens vs. Predator (didn't finish any of the 3 singleplayer campaigns yet, because of the controls are which are way too console like - I hate that when I'm in fact playing on a PC)
-) Plants vs. Zombies ("Brains?")

Selection of games I have on my account and haven't played yet:
-) Metro 2033
-) Far Cry 2
-) Assassin's Creed
-) The Ball
-) Zeno Clash

Games wishlist Smile
-) Dead Space 2
-) Limbo
-) Batman: Arkham City
-) FEAR3
-) Bulletstorm
-) L.A. Noire
-) Crysis 2
and many many more Razz

ah thats list of games but on game is missing. gta 5 is missing.
USA zgurl49
Commander
Commander

Member#: 15310

zgurl49 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View zgurl49's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh I miss World of Warcraft. I haven't played in a couple years. PC wise I'm working my way through the Tomb Raider series and on my phone I'm playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.

(And EverMerge but that's just a time waster game lol)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 16399

cpmonster is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View cpmonster's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm completely all in on Lost Ark and there are seven to find by the way.

I found five so far. pesky little things - its like they want us to keep looking. I sense a conspiracy.
Canada Braisir
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51073

Braisir is offline View user's profile Send private message Braisir's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 3:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

Last edited by Braisir on Fri May 13, 2022 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Canada Braisir
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51073

Braisir is offline View user's profile Send private message Braisir's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 3:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks
Mozzy
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51082

Mozzy is offline View user's profile Send private message Mozzy's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished Nier Automata and thinking if I should should jump straight into Replicant or just let Automata sink in a little longer.

In the mean time Rimworld and Nioh 2 are still games I tune in and out of.

____

Last edited by Mozzy on Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Mozzy
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51082

Mozzy is offline View user's profile Send private message Mozzy's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 6:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. Best game I've played in a long time.

Also been revisiting Monster Hunter World. And Battlefield 4 when I don't want to play with a controller.
UK Dragonel VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

aw

Member#: 21881

Dragonel is offline View user's profile Send private message View Dragonel's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Got Portal 2 recently. Started playing it, then saw the reference to GLADos, which sounded very familiar.
A little digging led me to Still Alive .... never had realized where that came from before Very Happy
Commander

Member#: 10621

Luther_III is offline View user's profile Send private message View Luther_III's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonel wrote:
Got Portal 2 recently. Started playing it, then saw the reference to GLADos, which sounded very familiar.
A little digging led me to Still Alive .... never had realized where that came from before Very Happy

Portal 2 is one of the best games I've ever played (and my kids loved it too). It is insanely good storytelling through environment rather than narrative. Don't miss the fun cooperative mode you can unlock later in the game.

Mr. Green
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51172

Rowane is offline View user's profile Send private message Rowane's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Lost Ark to about GS 600 with a bunch of exploration, about 150h worth. Was fun, now moved on to Gear of War, for a more "proper" narrative focused action-RPG. Lots of fun.

Once I finish with that, probably try Dying Light 2, or maybe go for another playthrough of Cyberpunk.

____
https://apix-drive.com/en/zoho
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: