StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Pedator abuse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:09 pm   Post subject: Pedator abuse Reply with quote

Some jerk-off is/has been requesting Predator all fricking day! LETS BAN HIM AND THEN HUNT HIM DOWN AND FEED HIM TO A PACK OF HUNGRY PIGS!

IF WHOEVER IS DOING THIS ABUSE(to mankind) PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!

coming up we have five in a row, and we have had 9 in the past hour
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:12 pm   Post subject: Pedator abuse Reply with quote

We have a confession. Don't forget to read from bottom up.

Legolas: "If we are all following the rules i don't get why you feel its okay for you not too."
(Mon 1:10pm)

Legolas: "it does matter steve. i just posted an angrey thread in the forum as well."
(Mon 1:10pm)

Legolas: "Logged On"
(Mon 1:09pm)

steve: "nope i'm not ripping but these tracks are connected to each other and so they make no sense when listen only to one of them."

Andres: "sorry, had to unpack a cabinet."

Legolas: "Logged Off"
(Mon 1:07pm)

Yvond: "That's illegal you konw..."
(Mon 1:06pm)

Yvond: "Steve are you stream ripping?"

Yvond: "Logged On"

steve: "@ legolas: i'm sorry for that but i really wont that soundtrack. these are only short tracks and that doesn't really hurt or does it "
(Mon 1:05pm)

Son: "yes ithink we have heard the whole thing now"
(Mon 1:04pm)

steve: "Logged On"
(Mon 1:04pm)

Son: "Logged On"
markinboone
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 316

markinboone is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail markinboone's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:33 pm   Post subject: Pedator abuse Reply with quote

I certainly don't endorse "breaking in line" with multiple requests in the queue above the limit; but I do agree with "Steve" that there are often short tracks that really belong together to make more complete musical thoughts. It would be nice if these tracks could be concatenated so that they could be selected as one request - with reasonable lengths, of course. I realize that's a lot more to ask of the administrator(s), but I believe it would result in a lot more playtime for some of these soundtracks that are hacked up for easier CD indexing.
It would also be cool to have - maybe once every 12 or 24 hours - a complete ST to play. Some scores can be quite symphony-like when tracks are played in succession. Maybe a poll could be set up to democratically select the album to be played.
Yvond
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 39

Yvond is offline View user's profile Send private message Yvond's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:38 pm   Post subject: Pedator abuse Reply with quote

I've already commented on both of these points (Predator multiple requests and having an entire soundtrack played) in the "Suspicious Requests" and "Remember the Good Old Days" threads, respectively. Perhaps we should move these topics to those two threads to keep continuity?
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:58 pm   Post subject: Pedator abuse Reply with quote

I don't care what the excuse is. Request abuse should not be tolerated. If you have a problem it is quite simple to post your greviances here instead of abusing the system.

I can't think of another website where the admin takes a more hands on interest in his visitors. A good portion of us have spoken to Jeric and he is more than willing to hear our suggestion.

As long as the predator tracks don't excede 3-5 minutes each, I see no problem with combining some of them.

As far as I'm concerned Steve should still be banned for abusing the system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: