StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Storyteller
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 5256

Storyteller is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Storyteller's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 11:35 pm   Post subject: KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE Reply with quote

Oh happy days! I just read over at Percepto Records that they will be releasing the entire score to this fantastic cult classic.

Here is the press release:

Quote:
Coming this summer, Percepto sends in the clowns courtesy of MGM with our deluxe release of the 1988 cult classic KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE! This world premiere limited edition showcases every note of composer John Massari's sinister synth score, plus the popular theme song by 80s punk fave, The Dickies. The CD also includes a 24-page full-color booklet detailing the film's history, including in-depth interviews, rare photos, production artwork and much more.

This is great news for us cult corner collectors.

Saint
Lieutenant

Member#: 5444

Gr81 is offline View user's profile Send private message Gr81's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That movie was just so ridiculously awful. I'd only see it again if it was on TV because it's something you have to see to believe.
Ensign

Member#: 5256

Storyteller is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Storyteller's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Gr81 wrote:
That movie was just so ridiculously awful. I'd only see it again if it was on TV because it's something you have to see to believe.

Yes, I have to say that this film is not for everyone (my roommate hates it). LoL.

Oh well, I still get a big kick out of this film and have always wanted the score since seeing the film. Once I have the score, I'll post up a mini-review.

Saint
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: