StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

election year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:22 am   Post subject: election year Reply with quote

Ok i'm looking thru the news and a headline caught me. headline from AP news:Kerry Raises Record $100M in Three Months
Now in congress right now they are trying to figure out the budget yes half a trillon def that is. but yet if you are running to keep your job you can raise a 100m in 3 months? WTF? Is it me or have i missed something. Ok these guys run around raise ungodly amounts of money to keep them selfs in congress or as the pres. but can't get money to figure out a budget, healthcare and education for your kids. Kind of makes ya wonder.Smile
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Agenda Agenda Agenda... And the democrats were the pro supporters of the mckain fiengold act which limits campaign contribution... But now they are working their arse of to try and figure out ways around it because kerry needs the money to create more "sexy, exciting" comercials... Like G.W. Smile
graywolf
Commander
Commander

Member#: 2693

graywolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website graywolf's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you allowed to use "sexy" in the same sentence as GWB?
Commander

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

What lurch from adams family errr... I mean John Kerry can have the word sexy next to his name??? IMHO I bet G.W. has had a lot more tail in his day then Lurch.... I m ean John Kerry...
graywolf
Commander
Commander

Member#: 2693

graywolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website graywolf's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Kerry should get to use the word "sexy" either, but then again Bill wasn't sexy and we know he was "dabbling in water colors".
Lieutenant

Member#: 413

Altoid is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Altoid's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:43 am   Post subject: then again, what do women think is "sexy"? Reply with quote

then again, what do women think is "sexy"?

sure looks fall into it

I'm guessing _power_ is very much in the mix, be it money power, controlling power, physical strength, or even the perception of power (aka attitude).

Pres. of US has power, and many women are drawn to that no matter who's sitting in the Oval Office.
*thinks of Taft and shudders*
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SO.... Women think power is sexy eh?

*cough* I have just decided to announce my running for president. I am witht he evolution party... VOTE FOR ME!

btw... did any one of you see the SNL skit where Bill, George and John Kerry all meet in a bar... Bill and george talk about partying and women, while John just got back from vietnam and is a stick in the mud... All of a sudden Hillary clinton bursts in as a bra burning feminist looking to get directions to a protest, Kerry helps her.. And bill say's thanx for jumping on that grenade... It was funny!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: