StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Horror Movie Music (Sleepwalkers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic 
?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 12:09 pm   Post subject: Horror Movie Music (Sleepwalkers) Reply with quote

1) I'd like to see the soundtrack to the movie Sleepwalkers.

2) More horror movie music! An awesome site with CD's to buy from classics like Nightmare On Elm Street "The Best of" album added), etc... is:

http://www.varesesarabande.com/
USA T2
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 31
Location: Virginia - Some say a state of mind, not me mind you. ;)

T2 is offline View user's profile Send private message T2's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 8:34 am   Post subject: Horror Movie Music Reply with quote

I'm sencing this dark evil thing with you kitty.. is there a theme there?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:26 am   Post subject: Horror Movie Music Reply with quote

<g> Yup... I'm a horror movie buff - Friday the 13th(Added), chew-chew-chew-cha-cha-cha.
USA T2
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 31
Location: Virginia - Some say a state of mind, not me mind you. ;)

T2 is offline View user's profile Send private message T2's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 11:33 pm   Post subject: Horror Movie Music Reply with quote

Ahhh...

See now I've always enjoyed the more errie movies that make your skin crawl with anticpation.. not the blood and guts stuff...

like: Amittevile Horror(Added), Polterguist(Added), The Shinning (TV series score Added) (although they had blood, it wasn't that, which made the movie scary)

There were parts of The Ninth Gate (Added).... where you just expected something evil to have happened.. although on a whole the movie was only mildly entertaining.. best parts were when Emmanuelle Seigner ("the girl") would have her eye's glow.. you immediately get that *oh sh*tz* someone's gonna get it... kind of feeling... but.. in classics like Amityville ... wow.. you get that errie feeling.. like something really evil *IS* there and is going to kill and nothing you can do other than try to run..
Ensign

Member#: 6

Jables2002 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Jables2002's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 3:29 pm   Post subject: Horror Movie Music Reply with quote

Yeah, The Shining(TV series score Added) is the best and scarriest horror movie I've ever seen, but I can't wait till "Frailty" (Added) comes out this Friday (4/12) because one of the TV spots has all these great reviews already by Stephen King and Sam Raimi (who directed "A Simple Plan" and "The Evil Dead" - two of my other favorite horror/suspense movies). Looks very promising, hopefully we will not get let down again by a horror movie.
Poland martino VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

aw

Member#: 24057

martino is offline View user's profile Send private message View martino's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Horror Movie Music (Sleepwalkers) Reply with quote

? wrote:
1) I'd like to see the soundtrack to the movie Sleepwalkers.

2) More horror movie music! An awesome site with CD's to buy from classics like Nightmare On Elm Street "The Best of" album added), etc... is:

http://www.varesesarabande.com/

@Dragonel
Actually, this is the oldest thread I'm going to revive Razz

Now only!
Sleepwalkers: Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Nicholas Pike is offered @ $4.28+@3.99 shipping (seller: goods_online3 via Amazon, used cd in good condition). Better option: $8.98 from seller CDNB (used cd in very good condition, free shipping).

Anyone interested? Personally, I like only the last track Boadicea by Enya ... and the cover art Wink
UK Dragonel VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

aw

Member#: 21881

Dragonel is offline View user's profile Send private message View Dragonel's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Horror Movie Music (Sleepwalkers) Reply with quote

martino wrote:

@Dragonel
Actually, this is the oldest thread I'm going to revive Razz

You win either way. Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: