StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

A VERY IMPORTANT SOUNDTRACK YOU MUST HAVE!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added
View previous topic :: View next topic 
BabyJP-FU-
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 84

BabyJP-FU- is offline View user's profile Send private message BabyJP-FU-'s Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 11:43 pm   Post subject: A VERY IMPORTANT SOUNDTRACK YOU MUST HAVE!!! Reply with quote

HEAT: Soundtrack

Located at http://cdnow.com/switch/from=sr-375144-2/target=buyweb_purchase/ddcn=SD-7599+46144+2/

Jeric.. now back me out on this one. But HEAT (with Al Pacino and Deniro) was one of the greatest Michael Mann Films of all time. The soundtrack... which also features various scores from various artists... INCLUDING LISA GERRARD... you know.. the one who collaberated with Hans Zimmer for the Gladiator soundtrack. I AM BEGGING YOU to get this soundtrack, and I will donate more next month if this request is fullfilled.. by the way.. I'm James... hehehe.... so please... get the HEAT soundtrack at your earliest convenience... I truely believe many many people will enjoy this unique yet incredibly empowering score.

Please feel free to comment on this.
Ensign

BabyJP-FU- is offline View user's profile Send private message BabyJP-FU-'s Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:50 pm   Post subject: A VERY IMPORTANT SOUNDTRACK YOU MUST HAVE!!! Reply with quote

ANOTHER GREAT SOUNDTRACK!!!:

THE BEACH SOUNDTRACK!!!

It's an excellent blend between techno and scores! A PERFECT COMPLIMENT TO FIGHTCLUB! If someone can prove me wrong... then say it right here!!
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:20 pm   Post subject: A VERY IMPORTANT SOUNDTRACK YOU MUST HAVE!!! Reply with quote

HEAT
THE BEACH
DARK CITY
AMADEUS

We won't tell your wife, we swear. ; D
BabyJP-FU-
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:24 pm   Post subject: A VERY IMPORTANT SOUNDTRACK YOU MUST HAVE!!! Reply with quote

well put Cocles!!!
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:32 pm   Post subject: A VERY IMPORTANT SOUNDTRACK YOU MUST HAVE!!! Reply with quote

Cool suggestions, too bad I can't amend the currnet poll. I'll be sure to add these to the "Additions To The Playlist 2.0 Poll" if I don't buy them before then. [Big Grin]

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
BabyJP-FU-
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 12:14 am   Post subject: A VERY IMPORTANT SOUNDTRACK YOU MUST HAVE!!! Reply with quote

Jeric:

All I have to say is... somtimes some people don't know a great soundtrack until they hear it (referring to HEAT soundtrack). Just listen to the clips at CDNOW.com..... EXCELLENT soundtrack to say the absolute least.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: