StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Record High

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:31 am   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

Well folks. First of all I would like to say that it is my pleasure to be able to allow 132 more listeners to Streaming Soundtracks. Secondly, I would like to point out that we had a record high of 135 listeners today. I plan on bringing in enough connections for at least another 60 - 80 listeners. And if anyone wants to get in touch with me regarding the relays, feel free to email me @ morglum@nevernet.net.

-James
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:34 am   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

Blessed by the earth you thread upon, oh dearest gift from the heavens!

All hail Morglum!

Praise enough? [Big Grin]
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:38 am   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

Morglum brings morpleasure through morconnections.

Who could ask for anything mor?
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:43 am   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

*blushes*

Well, thank you guys for the praise, although Jeric is the one who really deserves it. If it wasn't for him, and listeners like you, this station would not even exist.

And of course, we have to thank the nice Admins at Hartford University for making it possible for me to leech off of the Bandwidth here at school.
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:52 am   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

And just for the record, I have Streaming Soundtracks tuned in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Let's keep showing our support, because I don't want to have to search all over for another station as good as this. Besides, we're all a bit of a family [Smile]
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 2:26 am   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

LOL!

Amen to that Morglum! [Big Grin]

Thank you very much for the reliable 132 streams you have given to this radio.

I have been around for a while now and I can say only one thing: This radio just keeps getting better and better. I am not about to change station!

Thx Morglum!

Regards,
Wolf [Wink]
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 41

Fanatic2k4 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Fanatic2k4's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 11:54 am   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

Did I mention I wuv you Mr. Jennison?
crimsonblake
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 42

crimsonblake is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail crimsonblake's Favorites are Private
AIM Address MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 1:46 pm   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

record high and record low in the same day..we also hit a measley 11 users on at one time..when all the 128k servers went kaput! and they are still on the fritz
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:31 pm   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

147 is the new record.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Fanatic2k4
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Fanatic2k4 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Fanatic2k4's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:40 am   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

I need to figure out a way to listen in my car...

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 1:15 pm   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

Someday soon. The technology exists. Some car tuners come with satellite tuning already. If webcasting exists in the future, it wouldn't be that hard to intergrate. I'll be the first to jump on this wagon if it comes around.

Fanatic2k4
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:37 am   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

I was going to get the satilite tuner in my car (XM), but after suggestions from this forum, I decided not to go with it. I don't suppose there is any way to get streamingsoundtracks on XM? I have the money, I just need the will power to purchase it.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:38 pm   Post subject: Record High Reply with quote

I'm looking into the XM technology now. I won't make any commitments until after May 21 of course.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: