StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Best anime ST of all time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Jables2002
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 6

Jables2002 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Jables2002's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 5:44 pm   Post subject: Best anime ST of all time Reply with quote

Where is "Cowboy Beebop"? I know its not your typical "orchestra and composer" kind of music. But it is so diverse, and original for an anime that it deserves a little recognition. Plus, there are about 5 different cds worth of music from the show! So for those of you who like action/space/western/comedy anime, check out Cowboy Beebop.
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 6:48 pm   Post subject: Best anime ST of all time Reply with quote

I have sampled those and wasn't really impressed to tell you the truth. [Frown]

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:31 am   Post subject: Best anime ST of all time Reply with quote

Jeric, hunt around a bit. There're songs on those CD's that might be seen as filler (although I like them) but then there's also stuff that just really kicks. It's a good western style soundtrack.
gecko
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 3:17 pm   Post subject: Best anime ST of all time Reply with quote

I dunno.. this sounds kind of like.. it doesn't fit with the genre of music the station usually plays. Then again I've never heard it so.. eh?
loveslave
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 98

loveslave is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website loveslave's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:36 pm   Post subject: Best anime ST of all time Reply with quote

Well, it's Jeric's call whether to add it or not, and he doesn't seem to like it all that much. I can see why, because even though it's not the kind of soundtrack I would associate with anime it's not the classical orchestral kind of soundtrack either. More something along the lines of Swing Kids and Blues Brothers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: