StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Rottie's requests (Blues Brothers, The Wall)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic 
rottiepaws
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 87

rottiepaws is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website rottiepaws's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:39 pm   Post subject: Rottie's requests (Blues Brothers, The Wall) Reply with quote

here are the ones I would like to see added

Blues Brothers
The Simpsons "Go Simpsonic With The Simpsons" and "Simpsons, The: Songs In The Key Of Springfield" have been added
The Terminator 4 movie soundtracks and TV series score have been added
The wall (Pink Floyd)
Cadet 4

rottiepaws is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website rottiepaws's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 8:49 pm   Post subject: Rottie's requests Reply with quote

oh, and I forgot...

Goldfinger - Added

and no more Disney, please!
Cadet 4

AIM Address
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 8:38 am   Post subject: Rottie's requests Reply with quote

I would also like to see the soundtrack for the movie

The Others - Added
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 9:41 am   Post subject: Rottie's requests Reply with quote

I have The Wall and tons of other Pink Floyd. I don't think that applies to this genre. How does anyone else feel about "The Wall" being added to the playlist? The fact that the movie was made after the album makes me hesitate.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 3:32 pm   Post subject: Rottie's requests Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JERIC:
I have The Wall and tons of other Pink Floyd. I don't think that applies to this genre. How does anyone else feel about "The Wall" being added to the playlist? The fact that the movie was made after the album makes me hesitate.

No to the wall. If you put the wall on you might as well put Rap songs on from the Rush Hour 2 soundtrack. Then this place will be just like the XM radio Soundtrack station everone complains about because it's obvious those who run it have too broad an idea of what a soundtrack really is.

Please don't put the wall up.
Trilobyte
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 58

Trilobyte is offline View user's profile Send private message Trilobyte's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:09 pm   Post subject: Rottie's requests Reply with quote

I totally agree with Cocles on this. The last thing I want to see is StreamingSoundtracks turning into another Rock/Rap station.

I really think we should stick with the symphonic/orchestral genre. There are two of such scores by John Williams that I have suggested in another post.

We might want to leave The Others and Goldfinger under consideration, though personally I think they are just mediocre scores.
Cadet 4

AIM Address
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:13 pm   Post subject: Rottie's requests Reply with quote

I hadn't realized the film was after the album, I thought it was the other way around. BTW Pink Floyd is far from rap!
Cadet 4

AIM Address
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 10:17 pm   Post subject: Rottie's requests Reply with quote

I was going to use the "post a poll" button but it seems I can't
maybe whoever can will please.
I would like to see who else wants to see the above added (mostly the Others, and Goldfinger)
Ensign

Member#: 31
Location: Virginia - Some say a state of mind, not me mind you. ;)

T2 is offline View user's profile Send private message T2's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:06 pm   Post subject: Rottie's requests Reply with quote

I'd have to agree about not adding the wall ... while there are tracks that would fit in well, there are other tracks that are just standard rock and don't fit well into the feel of the rest of the music offered at SST.

I mean.. honestly.. I'd love to have The Blues Brothers & Wall .. but .. they are just not SST's type of fare.

As for Simpsons ... I know they put out Simpsons Sing the Blues... which wouldn't fit, but if there's a disk out with tv show themes of current and popular [Wink] shows, maybe that could be added.

let me say that again in case anyone didn't get the inferred meaning.. AND POPULAR ...
[Big Grin]

(yuk, hart to hart, knotts landing, ech! makes my skin crawl just thinking their names!)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: