StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

New additions to StreamingSoundtracks.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:56 pm   Post subject: New additions to StreamingSoundtracks.com Reply with quote

Over the next couple of weeks, everyone will be seeing some new features added to StreamingSoundtracks. Among these new features will be the addition of a mid-stream connection at 56K, which will be offered thanks to Hartford University's ITS department.

Another new feature which will be added is an Online Support Chat. This chat room is IRC style, and is in java, so, please, make sure you have java enabled in your browser.

Also, Jeric and I have been discussing the recent problems we have been experiencing with AT&T. We have come up with a couple of solutions, and will be implimenting them sometime within the next week.

We will also be adding an additional 68 connections, which will be used to serve the 56k stream. This will be an increase to the Hartford load, bringing the amount of streams that Hartford University supports to 200 connections. This will also increase StreamingSoundtracks listening capacity to over 250 listeners.

If you have any feedback regarding any of these changes, please feel free to discuss them in this forum. Your feedback is appreciated, and you will be kept up to date on new features and improvements.
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:46 am   Post subject: New additions to StreamingSoundtracks.com Reply with quote

Good to hear! On a different note, do you think it would be possible to enable one to pick another track if they accidently pick one that has already been played? I'm assuming if there was a fix for this it must be difficult or maybe not possible...otherwise it wouldn't do that...
Ensign

Member#: 65

cvb is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website cvb's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 6:58 pm   Post subject: New additions to StreamingSoundtracks.com Reply with quote

Actually... I've never had a problem with picking another song after I picked a "recently played" one by accident. Maybe I'm just lucky...

Cleo
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:03 pm   Post subject: New additions to StreamingSoundtracks.com Reply with quote

Hmmm... Well, I thought that was happening, maybe I'm mistaken.. [Razz]
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:14 pm   Post subject: New additions to StreamingSoundtracks.com Reply with quote

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, can't explain why.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:50 am   Post subject: New additions to StreamingSoundtracks.com Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JERIC:
Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, can't explain why.

Some guy in a small room has a button he pushes now and then to drive you insane.
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:40 pm   Post subject: New additions to StreamingSoundtracks.com Reply with quote

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: