StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Celtic music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added
View previous topic :: View next topic 
solkef
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 8

solkef is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail solkef's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 11:38 am   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

The lord of the dance and Riverdance... It would be cool they are soudtrack eventhow they are from show and the Phantome of the opera to

Guy Matte
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 12:20 pm   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

That's a great idea!
I love Celtic music!
Lets have some st with celtic music on this site.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

solkef is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail solkef's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 2:39 pm   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

yup, lets deversefy... (hope you guy's understood the last word)

there are other trypes of soudtracks. like ... aladin...

Guy Matte
Lieutenant Commander

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:15 am   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

Et comment que je le comprend! Diversifier en Francais.
Je brule d'impatience d'avoir de musique celtiques sur ce site.
A toi de jouer!
A+
Wolf
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 9:36 am   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

In fact, the things ar in the hand of our local god : JERIC!

Worship soudtrak...

Guy
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 10:22 am   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

Jeric?
Oh great God of the SS website. Please get us some celtic music Soundtracks. The ones of the shows The Lord of the Dance and The Riverdance are really cool. Please great God grant us this wish and I promise that we will worship you eternally.
Is this a convincing request? I surely hope so...
Regards,
Wolf
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:04 am   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

I use a simple phrase for Jeric : Worship the streaming soundtrack creator.. He is not nifty?

Worship the soudtrack

And in doing so, dear Jeric.... some celtic music?

Guy
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5

GoteeBoy is offline View user's profile Send private message GoteeBoy's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 5:59 am   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

I give a thumbs up to the suggestion for River Dance and the like, though those are not technically FILMS!
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 6:23 am   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

I thought Celtic music was Enya and Clannad? I'm not sure that would be considered Soundtrack material.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:13 am   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

Maybe you could put a section in the poll area where the listeners can vote wether to consider celtic music, from Riverdance and Lord of the dance shows, soundtracks or not.
What do you think?
Regards,
Wolf

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 9:37 am   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

I think there are plenty more soundtracks that need to be added to the playlist before celtic music. Like most of those mentioned is this forum topic.

But the poll is a decent idea. I will change the poll ater the Grammy's. I'm not sure if that will be the topic though. We'll see...

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:02 am   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

Cool!
Sounds like a great idea.
Regards,
Wolf
Cadet 2

Member#: 179

Azlynn is offline View user's profile Send private message Azlynn's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:30 pm   Post subject: Celtic music Reply with quote

How about The Mists of Avalon soundtrack - it's celtic, and very wonderful. Or The Legend of Roan Inish.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: