StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Grayson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:35 am   Post subject: Grayson Reply with quote

Here's something for all you ripe bastards.

http://www.theforce.net/theater/nonsw/grayson/

LOL, gotta love it.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you on that site>?
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Noooo....

Do you honestly think I'd write something in which Batman's DEAD? Come on!

If you look around I think I've posted some of my old school stuff on here before... and my BatThumb draft I know has been floating around.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just joking Wink my image of you would be shot if you had said yes.... Very Happy
Canada filmgoerjuan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 7220

filmgoerjuan is offline View user's profile Send private message filmgoerjuan's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cocles wrote:
Noooo....

Do you honestly think I'd write something in which Batman's DEAD? Come on!

Yeah, but what if your draft of Predator 3 has the Predator kill Batman. Then Robin vows to hunt the Predator down and kill him, because he's all about the revenge thing. Plus he could be making time on the side with Batgirl (I think Alicia Silverstone's career is at the point where she'd be willing to do full frontal nude scenes). And then like the Queen Alien could help Robin out because they're at war with the Predators. But really, she doesn't want to help out Robin and she tries to eat him, but he uses his Batarang to tie her up or something.

And because this is the third Predator film, the whole thing should be in 3-D. Can you imagine how people will jump in their seat the first time an Alien creature explodes in 3-D and they think they're being showered in acid blood? Plus Alicia Silverstone in 3-D nude? (You may need to do some CGI work on her)

Heck, you could even use the tag line "This time, it's personal"!

Man, this script just writes itself!

(BTW, feel free to use any of these concepts, all I ask for in return is a co-author credit)
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan, you have way too much time on your hands
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

filmgoerjuan wrote:
Yeah, but what if your draft of Predator 3 has the Predator kill Batman.

Yeah, you see, killing Batman would automatically make it suck.
Canada filmgoerjuan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

filmgoerjuan is offline View user's profile Send private message filmgoerjuan's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cocles wrote:
filmgoerjuan wrote:
Yeah, but what if your draft of Predator 3 has the Predator kill Batman.

Yeah, you see, killing Batman would automatically make it suck.

Yeah, but then it turns out that he didn't die and that he's been turned into an Alien/Batman hybrid so all the Predators can hunt him down. But because he's Batman he's got all these cool gadgets in his utility belt *and* he has acid for blood.

And so it's Batman on the Predator homeworld, being hunted down by like a gazillion Predators and they're all trying to zap him with their laser-guided shoulder guns and he's ducking and dodging and swinging around like crazy.

And you gotta remember that this is all in 3-freaking-D, man. People thought The Bourne Supremacy had hyperactive chase scenes that nearly made you sick, they're not going to know what hit them when they see Batman beheading Predators left, right and center with his razor-edged Batarang. It'll be a freaking trip!

And then after Batman has killed all the Predators after him, he'll meet the King Predator and they'll fight this awesome Matrix-style bullet-time fight (in 3-D) and they'll be beating the living crap out of each other and just before the King Predator dies, he reveals that Batman is actually his son and was sent to earth to be raised by humans and start a whole new Predator colony. And then the King Predator dies and all the surviving Predators cheer on Batman as their new King and because he's actually now half-human/half-Alien/half-Predator, he brings peace between the Earth and the Aliens and the Predators and they have this big intergalactic party where they eat roast Ewok (in 3-D).

So when do I get my $100,000 advance?
Canada filmgoerjuan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap.

I really *do* have too much time on my hands.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

filmgoerjuan wrote:
they're not going to know what hit them when they see Batman beheading Predators left, right and center with his razor-edged Batarang.

Batman doesn't kill. You'd lose the Batman fan's as your core audience and the film would bomb.

Plus this Movie has already been made and is available online:

Batman vs Alien vs Predator

Sure, yours would be in 3D and have a bigger budget, but that doesn't matter since you're all going to be sued by Dark Horse Comics who already did a story similar to all this years ago.

(Yeah I know you're joking, but it's much more fun to take you seriously. Especially since you think you're being funny, when I'm surrounded by people who really do propose stuff like this to the studios all the time. (And I've heard much, much worse.))
Jazzman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 7365

Jazzman is offline View user's profile Send private message Jazzman's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm surrounded by people who really do propose stuff like this to the studios all the time. (And I've heard much, much worse.)

So what's the most ridiculous story proposal you've heard (that they seriously wanted to make a movie from)?
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man.... I've literally heard hundreds if not thousands, so difficulty isn't so much in remembering one as it is picking one out from the neverending mass.

The action comedy that began with a grandma being realistically robbed then dragged to death behind a car was a winner.
Canada filmgoerjuan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cocles wrote:
The action comedy that began with a grandma being realistically robbed then dragged to death behind a car was a winner.

Tonight, on a very special episode of Golden Girls... Wink
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO - y'all are a riot
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: