StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

The Boondock Saints

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Sweden Rob Slob
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 376

Rob Slob is offline View user's profile Send private message Rob Slob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:30 pm   Post subject: The Boondock Saints Reply with quote

I know i request alot, but im not requesting, im just pointing out the good soundtracks for you.
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:10 am   Post subject: The Boondock Saints Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Slob:
I know i request alot, but im not requesting, im just pointing out the good soundtracks for you.

Yo, suck a**! [Mad]

These type of remarks and confessions get one banned...

I dont think that the hundreds of listeners on this station need your help to choose what to listen to... Capice?
Cadet 3

Rob Slob is offline View user's profile Send private message Rob Slob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:25 am   Post subject: The Boondock Saints Reply with quote

You might whant to think about what you just say, and too what post you reply to, im not mad at you.
If you still dont understand, youre in the request forum, sooo...the request is about buying this CD..and not that i put alot of songs on the winamp radio...ok?
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:33 am   Post subject: The Boondock Saints Reply with quote

The ST looks fine. Just dont request more than what is allocated in for each listeners. 1 per hour atm.
Cadet 3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:09 am   Post subject: The Boondock Saints Reply with quote

You dont get it do you? i cant request more than one.
I request alot of CD's i whant Jeric too buy..ok?
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:15 am   Post subject: The Boondock Saints Reply with quote

He's saying that he requests a lot of CD's that he'd like Jeric to buy.

Coincidentally though he also apparently abuses the request system too.

Hey Shrinky Dink, if you want Jeric to respect your requests for new additions to the playlist, maybe you should try respecting his req's per hour alotment in the queue.
Sweden Rob Slob
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:20 am   Post subject: The Boondock Saints Reply with quote

[Mad] WTF!
Are you talking about me?
If so, I HAVENT! request more than 1 song an hour.
OK!?!
Norway Sensei
Commander
Commander

Member#: 12

Sensei is offline View user's profile Send private message View Sensei's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:01 am   Post subject: The Boondock Saints Reply with quote

LOL, leave this poor Swede alone guys! He has never said he abuses the system by requesting tracks. He is merely suggesting soundtracks that Jeric can buy. IMO someone owes him an apology... [Wink]
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:51 am   Post subject: The Boondock Saints Reply with quote

Maybe he isn't. I was going off of this thread.

http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000099

Either way. Thank you for the suggestions, Rob.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: