StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Days of our Lives - Soundtrack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Trinity3777
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 124

Trinity3777 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Trinity3777's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:38 pm   Post subject: Days of our Lives - Soundtrack Reply with quote

I know that we've added the scores from Alias and 24, as well "Televesion's Greatest Hits", so I'm requesting the soundtrack from the soap opera "Days of our Lives"

There is not a zoomed in pictures avaiable - Here's a link to the website and list of songs on the score.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000G13Q/qid=1103948805/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/102-2063915-3429730?v=glance&s=music

1. Theme from "Days of Our Live": Main Title
2. There's Danger
3. Mysterious Affair
4. Look Behind You
5. When We're Alone
6. Hiddne Agenda
7. Oh Bo!
8. Who Is Gina?
9. John of the Jungle
10. Jungle Passions
11. Hiding in the Shadows
12. More Threats
13. Late Night Romance
14. Deception
15. Susan and Edmund's Theme
16. John and Marlena
17. In the House of Dimera
18. Love
19. Intrigue
20. Sami

Similar album added here: http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules.php?name=Album&asin=B002ZXZJE2
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Varese is coming out with this one 01-FEB-2005:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00070Q8JA/24fmll-20

http://www.varesesarabande.com/upcoming.asp?list%5FPagingMove=%3E&ListAbsolutePage=1&qfkeyword=&artist=&title=&description=&upcoming%5Fid=&size=

How do you compare it with this one?

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA Trinity3777
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Trinity3777 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Trinity3777's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like the "Love Songs" is a new release that will feature vocals recordings from the cast, whereas the one I posted does not have any vocals, only scoring to the show. I'd take the first one over the second, only because I don't know if I trust hearing a soap opera cast sing Smile
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Trinity3777 wrote:
y because I don't know if I trust hearing a soap opera cast sing Smile

that depends - are they as bad as the ones on buffy?
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Days of our Lives?
USA Trinity3777
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

well...yeah
Lieutenant

Member#: 7050

Diamondback is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Diamondback's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... soap operas.
Blah Humbug.
Of course that's just my opinion.
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, I like all my children, but some of that music is just cheesy.
Lieutenant Commander

aw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll admit that I've watched some Days of Our Lives. I also would like to say that I wouldn't request something unless I thought the music was good. Take it with a grain of salt, unless your Cocles, then grab a deer sized salt lick Wink
Lieutenant

Member#: 7050

Diamondback is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Diamondback's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just kidding around. I checked out the music and it's alright. But I still stand by my original assertion, I'm not a fan of soap operas. The only times I've watched them was when I was younger and my mother and sisters were watching them and of course I had no say because I was the only guy around at the time. The last time I saw one was when I was flipping channels and came across Passions and in the plot it was dealing with the devil. Needless to say I was intrigued by that because usually soap operas deal with romance, affairs, and stuff of that nature. I really got intrigued and started laughing when the devil had the man and lady tied up and was threatening to torture them in their nether regions. I thought that was funny, but it was for one episode and when they were done with that, so was I. Oh well, just thought I'd share that tidbit with you.
USA Trinity3777
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

They did some excorsion (sp?) stuff with Days of Our Lives, a lady was buried alive, and lots of other stuff; soap operas are crazy. A lady told me once that people watch soap operas because they like to see people that are worse off than they are, that it makes them feel better about their lives. It makes sense if you think about it... Cheers.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 3465

shock is offline View user's profile Send private message shock's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Trinity3777 wrote:
A lady told me once that people watch soap operas because they like to see people that are worse off than they are

Another lady told me that people like to watch soaps because it's entertaining.
teachplus3
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 8293

teachplus3 is offline View user's profile Send private message teachplus3's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't watch soaps because they are annoying. The story line moves too slowly so they bore me. That is just my opinion and my preferances so you can take it with as Trinity3777 says "a grain of salt". I haven't listened to the music on this request so my opinion does not apply to it.
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

is this thread is a soap now?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: