StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Release of Gabriel Yared's Rejected Troy Petition
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cocles wrote:
Saying you believe is fine, but Shock is only one here who's opinion is based on something he "knows" instead of "speculation".

While I appreciate what you and Jeric have done with this site, your stupid posts like this one still annoy me.
I am very familiar with the film and Horner's pathetic attempt at a score. I am also very familiar with Yared's score version (and im not talking about really bad snipets from his site which frankly dont do justice to his score)
So before you go flexing your e-penis about things you know nothing about (which is often the case, atleast from my experience with you), I suggest you take pause and think about what your posting and show some courtesy as a mod and representative of this site.
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ah Cocles is an admin Wink
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 3465

shock is offline View user's profile Send private message shock's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I am very familiar with the film and Horner's pathetic attempt at a score. I am also very familiar with Yared's score version (and im not talking about really bad snipets from his site which frankly dont do justice to his score).

So you have seen the film with Yared's score too, Mister? Frankly, it sounds like it's you who doesn't know what he's talking about (and is being rude), not Cocles (who was very polite in his post).
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, Ive had my ups and downs with cocles, and at times find him to be very rude so I respond acordingly.

Secondly, I have not seen Yareds score with the film, but I do own a complet OST copy of his score and am very familiar with all its textures and nuances. I have seen the film 5 times (which really is not merrited considering the overall quality of the film). That combine with my knowledge of both scores, I stand FIRMLY by my post and VERY VALID opinion, mister. Razz
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking that Cocles being a screen writer and shock a composer (i think that's right) that those would be the two i would listen to.

Also, who cares if you've had your ups and downs w/ the Cocles, his admin, show him respect. Attacking someone's opinion/statement is one thing, especially if you can back it by fact; attacking someone personally is something totally different.

(like C needs obi and I to defend him anyway Wink )
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

now if i had directing skills, me,C and shock could do a kick butt movie huh Wink
Captain

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

well learn them, then y'all can hire me as the set designer art director Wink
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 7352

Armand is offline View user's profile Send private message Armand's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, would be nice if you guys made a movie Wink
If so, what could I be??

- Ninomiya Kazunari
(from the song Niji/Rainbow)
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

not a vampire
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 7352

Armand is offline View user's profile Send private message Armand's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

No no no Smile

- Ninomiya Kazunari
(from the song Niji/Rainbow)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: