StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Fav tv show thats been canceld
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
slyce23
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 8264

slyce23 is offline View user's profile Send private message slyce23's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This one was weird but how about Supermarket sweep?
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ok that stupid videos site. they have a video of cal in his car. it video #19 the Dukes of Holland. Wink
Lieutenant

Member#: 7050

Diamondback is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Diamondback's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't notice this thread before. But anyway, I thought I'd give an update to what BEProductions said. The latest I've heard is that Seth MacFarlane is going to be bringing it back, not on Fox though. It will be on Adult Swim, where re-runs of it are already being shown.
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Diamondback wrote:
I didn't notice this thread before. But anyway, I thought I'd give an update to what BEProductions said. The latest I've heard is that Seth MacFarlane is going to be bringing it back, not on Fox though. It will be on Adult Swim, where re-runs of it are already being shown.

what are you talking about db?
Lieutenant

Diamondback is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Diamondback's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

A few posts back, BEProductions had in his list of favorite TV shows that have cancelled: Family Guy.
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Diamondback wrote:
A few posts back, BEProductions had in his list of favorite TV shows that have cancelled: Family Guy.

use the quote function and then we'll all know, otherwise it looks like you are referring to the post above you Wink
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The original Star Trek should have lasted more than 3 seasons.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

JERIC wrote:
The original Star Trek should have lasted more than 3 seasons.

really? seems like i watched re-runs forever and didn't see that many repeats. maybe i watched it less then i remember.
Lieutenant

Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

thuringwethil wrote:
use the quote function and then we'll all know, otherwise it looks like you are referring to the post above you Wink

Gotcha. Course it probably would have helped if I had actually mentioned the name of the show in my original post. I thought it was kind of obvious (not knowing that I forgot to name the show) and I forgot to preview before I posted. Of course this is all hindsight and I try to avoid this. Sorry. Embarassed
Diamondback
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, sorry about the double post there. After I hit submit I got some error about something in line 70, whatever that is supposed to mean.
SWAT
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 8865

SWAT is offline View user's profile Send private message SWAT's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Angel, could have been on the air for atleast three more seasons..
Amedyr
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 8930

Amedyr is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Amedyr's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this thread's title and immediately thought "Wonderfalls". I just loved that show... it was funny, it had a great story, it had amazing characters (I identified so badly with Jay that I knew what she was going to say before she actually said it).

I'm still mad at Fox for cancelling it.
USA Furyen
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 196

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh man, I loved !!!THE FLASH!!! back in 1990, man that show was great, It had top-notch special-effects at the time too. John Wesley Shipp played The Flash pretty well, I remember Mark Hamill played "The Trickster" in two episodes, too bad it got discontinued after the first season. I'm still waiting for the DVD release of the series too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098798/

genericdragon
Commander
Commander

Member#: 7493

genericdragon is offline View user's profile Send private message genericdragon's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Furyen wrote:
Ahh man, I loved !!!THE FLASH!!! back in 1990, man that show was great, It had top-notch special-effects at the time too. John Wesley Shipp played The Flash pretty well, I remember Mark Hamill played "The Trickster" in two episodes, too bad it got discontinued after the first season. I'm still waiting for the DVD release of the series too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098798/

Oh wow! The Flash was great!!! I remember the FX were something like 6 million an episode! Highest cost for special effects at the time. I think Star Trek: The Next Generation came in second. Too bad it was cancelled though, the show had alot of promise.

Furyen there is a VHS of the pilot
and another with the Trickster.

"The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children." ~ King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
USA Furyen
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 196

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know their are VHS copys of the Pilot and Trickster. I've already got the Pilot, But I can't seem to find an Unopened The Flash II- Revenge of the Trickster VHS. Ebay has several, but their quality is questionable. Also, Anybody remember The Young Indiana Jones Chronicals? It aired around 1992 or '91 I think. Still, Good series. Expecilly The Phantom Train of Doom, that was Fantastic!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: