StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Mr 3000 OST [SCORE]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Furyen
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 196

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, what a bunch a babies...ROFL!!!

If you all have a problem with McClane, then you should take it up with Jeric. Obviously, he just needs a little sit down, and an explantion of the FAQ's in the Forum. For some people, it's a little harder to explain certin things to, and it takes Time. Patience is a virtue, people.

USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Furyen - it always amazes me that the people who can't play by the rules result in name calling. It's mine and obi's job to see that you people follow the guidelines set for sst by JERIC and the other admins. It also seems the only ones that get mad at us for doing our job, are the ones who can't abide/follow those rules/guidelines.

If I had my way, we would delete any request to add to the playlist that wasn't done to JERIC's specifications. Like I said on a previous thread no one should make any extra work for JERIC. And when you can't play along or make things easier for him, us mods kinda take it personally.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 196

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, I wasn't just aiming my protests just to you Thur, I admire you, You do a wonderful job at regulating the Board here. But this board wasen't made for bickering about how mcclane posts his Requests. Second, I apoligies for calling all of you babies, I get carried away sometimes. Third, I apoligies to you Thru, for formaly insulting your ablities. Like I said, you do a great job regulating the board here, People will...look up to you in the ages to come. I'm not going to say anything else on this topic. Good day people.

USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

we weren't bickering w/ mcclane we were telling him to go read the d@mn FAQ, still doing our job, not bickering.
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

if he had done it right to begin with. Wink
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

which has kind of been my point all along Obi

straight from Cocles' Really Mean and Condescending FAQ for SST Newbies!

Q: Why are you guys sometimes rude when I suggest an addition to the playlist?
A: Because you're asking JERIC to fork over 15 bucks of SST's monthly budget without even bothering to read his post on Request Netiquette...

Remember kids, don't be a dingus. Read the stickies:
http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=943

Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 3098

rebeccabutterfly is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website rebeccabutterfly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Mcclane apparently could not find the informaton for the ST he wanted to add, so he was requesting help, as it seemed to me. J2 could also not find the ST, so im sure its something hard to find, and in order to find it, mclane came here to take advantage of our resources of ST enthusiasts who always find a way to get the specific ST that they are searching for, no matter how unavailable it mught be.
2) There's nothing wrong with name calling, dingus.
3) If someone does not request a ST properly, then its their loss, they dont get the ST added. I have found in the past thatif you request an addition to the playlist properly, it is more likely to come true. Let the idiots learn for themselves.
4) Am i the only one that notices that this Forum is turning into a "every second post is thur complaining about the way the request was made" ?
5) Is there an thur echo named obi in this forum?
6) Furyen, dont be a pushover, she's only a mod, and you weren't cussing or doing anything wrong.

Moral of the story:
Request an addition to the playlst properly so you get what you want without getting thur's (along with obi's) panties in a bundle.

DISCLAIMER: i do not claim to really know the condition of thur's panties.
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rebecca, since you are unaware of what took place in chat and a post of mcclane's that was deleted, as well as other post for request he made, then you don't have all the facts.

but you're disclaimer was very funny
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

1 ok enough about his. i think the point was make very cleary.
2 i don't wear panties. my butt eats them.
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Point made topic locked.
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is definately not a request.

*Moved to 'Soundtracks' Forum*

There is not an official score release for this movie.

*Re-locked*

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: