StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Battle Royale by Masamichi Amano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:36 pm   Post subject: Battle Royale by Masamichi Amano Reply with quote

Who ever suggested adding this album is a genius. I had doubts about it, like I do with everything that I have not heard yet, but after hearing a couple of tracks from this, I am convinced. It’s a wonderful addition to streaming soundtracks.

(Cocles, how are the spelling and gramatical errors ?)

**One gold star as promised by Cocles, "*" ...yeah so it's not gold. Blah.**
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 4:27 am   Post subject: Battle Royale by Masamichi Amano Reply with quote

Hmm... "who ever" could be technically changed to "whoever" but either works, and since you're writing with a more formal tone I'll let it slide. Your second sentence is a bit long winded and the final comma shouldn't be there....

Hmm...

Streaming Soundtracks is technically one word if you want to be anal....

Either way, the post is passable. Good job. You get a gold star.
Masterbios
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 312

Masterbios is offline View user's profile Send private message Masterbios's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 10:54 am   Post subject: Battle Royale by Masamichi Amano Reply with quote

I noticed it's the french version of the soundtrack. Is the ending song still from the original score? I mean the song from DragonAsh?
Can not really figure it out because all the track names are in french. And my french is crap.
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:38 pm   Post subject: Battle Royale by Masamichi Amano Reply with quote

As far as I know, the Dragon Ash track is part of the original score. And there only exists a “French” version, there is not an English one.

But it’s a really surprising score; I just bought it on Amazon.

Side note:

I have a golden star !!! ye yeaaaaa. <--- uh oh this statement might not “pass” <-- neither will this one.
Cadet 2

Masterbios is offline View user's profile Send private message Masterbios's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:51 am   Post subject: Battle Royale by Masamichi Amano Reply with quote

Hmm well this didn't really answer my question.
Is the endingsong from Dragon Ash on the french version of the Soundtrack or is it not?
This is crucial for me, if it's not I won't buy the french one.

Thanks in advance.

Well there might be no englisch version but there is definitly a japanese version of the soundtrack.
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:40 am   Post subject: Battle Royale by Masamichi Amano Reply with quote

Yep!

It is the French version of the Soundtrack. All the titles are in French.
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:33 pm   Post subject: Battle Royale by Masamichi Amano Reply with quote

Ok, it happend again, it happend with Unearthed which had a 5 rating with like 8 votes, and now its happend here. Some captin America decided that this score deserves a rating of 1. I ask why??

BAH!! HUMBUG!!
Cadet 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 4:06 pm   Post subject: Battle Royale by Masamichi Amano Reply with quote

Well maybe because it's french. And it's only the french version.
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:39 am   Post subject: Battle Royale by Masamichi Amano Reply with quote

Yea, I think your right. Its taking forever for Amazon to deliver this cd, I dont like waiting.

Varese Serenbade is the only fast deliverer or scores.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: