StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Soundtrack Search! Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
MeikelDschie
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 9835

MeikelDschie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MeikelDschie's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:54 pm   Post subject: Soundtrack Search! Help! Reply with quote

Hi everybody! At first i want to Inroduce myself!

My name is Michael and i´m a 19 year old guy from Germany! I realy like Soundtracks, specially the Soundtracks of James Newton Howard.

A few days ago i saw a show in an Amusement Park in Germany. The show was called "Arachnomé" and there was one Song i was searching for. In this show are many Songs form Hans Zimmer and John williams, but also Songs from other Soundtracks...

The Song i search includes many effects... the effects sound like cameras or like mechanic thinks... and it includes a guitar and other orchester.. it was a slow song with a few faster parts...

i hope u understand what i mean and u can help me.

Best reagrds... Michael!
shock
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 3465

shock is offline View user's profile Send private message shock's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You couldn't possibly be any more vague, could you?
USA zirael
Commander
Commander

Member#: 4924

zirael is offline View user's profile Send private message View zirael's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Meikel. Why don't you describe what was happening during the show when that piece of music played and/or describe the piece in musical terms (notes/chords in the main melody).

Unless another person from Germany has seen the show, it will be very difficult to help you. I certainly won't be able to see it!
MeikelDschie
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

MeikelDschie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MeikelDschie's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:48 am   Post subject: Soundtrack Search.... Reply with quote

The musics play during a woman does artistic on a spiral in the air.

The music includes electric quitars, the a break, and in the break the effects are comming... thethe music gehts more melodic.... then a break again, the effects again and the faster again with electric quitars... So, i think i can describe the music better in German.

Die Musik beinhaltet mehrere Teile, der erste teil besteht aus einer etwas rauheren, elektronischen Gitarre. Dann ein Höhepunkt dem eine Pause folgt. In dieser Pause hört man geräusche wie ein fotoapparat oder als ob jemand schrauben festdreht, hört sich halt sehr mechanisch an. Dann kommt ein ruhiger teil in dem es melodischer wird, untermalt von streichern, wenn ich mich recht erinnere. Das Markante an der Musik sind aber diese Effekte die sich anhören wie ein Fotoapparat oder ähnliches, da diese schon sehr markant sind. An Instrumenten sind einige melodische elektrische töne und melodien, gitaren und geigen...

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
shock
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 3465

shock is offline View user's profile Send private message shock's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it sound like anyone we might know? Media Ventures? Marco Beltrami? Harry Gregson-Williams?
I know of the theme of "Exklusiv", a Swiss film, which makes extensive use of camera-fx and stuff like that, but I doubt it's that track.
MeikelDschie
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:38 pm   Post subject: Help... Reply with quote

No, maybe it sounds a little bit like Hans Zimmer, but not realy.... could nobody tell me Soundtracks which including effects of cameras and mechanic?
genericdragon
Commander
Commander

Member#: 7493

genericdragon is offline View user's profile Send private message genericdragon's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Meikel I did a search on Google for Arachnomé and saw this page.
It's in german so I couldn't read it without using a translation program, but it seems there are some answers there for you.

Hopefully this helps. Smile

"The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children." ~ King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
MeikelDschie
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the answer, but all the Songs that are posted there i know. I was MCSamson in this Forum and posted all the songs.

So, i search another song Wink And it is not on any Metal Gear Solid Soundtrack Wink But thanks
MeikelDschie
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:06 pm   Post subject: Samples Reply with quote

So, i saw the show today again and recorded some samples... i hope it is okay if i poste the Links here. That are only a few samples recorded in a show.

The song i searched with the Effects are this Song:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/MichaelHenrichs/02_3.mp3 (ca. 600 kb)
http://mitglied.lycos.de/MichaelHenrichs/02_4.mp3 (ca. 600kb)
http://mitglied.lycos.de/MichaelHenrichs/02_6.mp3 (ca. 500 kb)

then i search another songs or song parts that were used in this show, here i had samples, too:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/MichaelHenrichs/01.mp3 (ca.400kb)

i know, it was a short part, but it´s not Mars
Attacks...

And the other parts:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/MichaelHenrichs/03.mp3 (1,5MB)
http://mitglied.lycos.de/MichaelHenrichs/04.mp3 (500kb)
http://mitglied.lycos.de/MichaelHenrichs/05.mp3 (1MB)

Thanks a lot, Michael!
MeikelDschie
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:03 am   Post subject: Help! Reply with quote

Why had the replies been erased?

I get an email that there are new replies, but this replies are erased
Norway Muriel VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 333

Muriel is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Muriel's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing yesterdays server crash was serious and a rollback to a previous backup had to be done. Unfortunately that leads to some posts being deleted (including mine) since the backup isn't performed realtime. So I'll just say what I did before:

I only recognize 05.mp3, and that's a track from "Sinbad, Legend Of The Seven Seas". Most likely "Into The Sunset".
Canada Robert_Locksley
Commander
Commander

Member#: 980

Robert_Locksley is offline View user's profile Send private message Robert_Locksley's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto here. My reply got erased. Sorry Michael. I listened to all of them and couldn't recognize any.

Welcome to SST anyways!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: