StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Refresh Change

View previous topic :: View next topic 
EvilKitty
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 38

EvilKitty is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website EvilKitty's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:41 am   Post subject: Refresh Change Reply with quote

What I noticed about the recent changes:

Today I came to the site, and I noticed something thing that was changed - the way the browser auto refreshes.

I'm not sure what happened, but could you pleeeease undo and or fix the change? What is happening (even as I type), the browser is currently minimized in my task bar, every time the window refreshes I have to click back on this white space (I'm typing this in outlook) to make this window active again, and I just now had a mishap where the browser became active (it's still minimized) and while I was typing I activated something for my favorites and I was taken to one of my bookmarks - argh! Argh.. now my printer properties came up. Double Argh!

Since I surf to the site from work I can't afford to deal with this every 5 seconds or so because 1) it's very hard to type e-mails and 2) I'm not sure what's going to pop up next if I happen to be working.

Thank You!
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:56 am   Post subject: Refresh Change Reply with quote

I didn't change anything about the way the web pages refresh. The only updates this weekend were the new emoticons in the chat & forum and the news on the main page. I am at work now and I am not encountering these annoyances. It almost sounds like one of your command keys (F1-F12) or alt or ctrl is locked/stuck. You seem to be the only one having this problem. If you are sure it is the chat, try opening the chat in a new window, alone.

http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/chat/

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:52 am   Post subject: Refresh Change Reply with quote

For some reason that was happening to me too, but only at home. And it only did it for about a week. Now it suddenly works normally again. I didn't change anything, and I have no idea why it did that. Let's just blame it on Mircosoft. [Roll Eyes]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: