StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Robotech: Shadow Chronicles
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:40 am   Post subject: Robotech: Shadow Chronicles Reply with quote

Ok some cool news.Mark Hamill and Chase Masterson will be voicing characters. So head over tohttp://www.robotech.com for more. Smile
Commander

Member#: 5527

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

So is this a go? It sounds like they have not figured out if it will be a movie or a series? Seems odd to have a Robotech series/movie that is not made in Japan.

I hope it will fly becasue I miss the old series. The only problem is I have never seen the second half of the 3rd series!!!!! Help me!!
Captain

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

it is in post-production. i think it is stright to DVD this winter. I'll troll around and dig more info up or you can just go to www.robotech.com
Commander

Member#: 5527

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I await.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update Tree and Obi. I seem to forget to hit Robotech.com with any regularity these days.

jeff
sdg
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

don't feel bad man i do too. they do have a cool pic of the next masterpice collection. Finaly the Beta Fighter!
Ensign

Member#: 8389

Nemesis_Enforcer is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Nemesis_Enforcer's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I just picked up the Protoculture collection not too long ago, I can't wait for the Shadow Chronicles.
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:16 pm   Post subject: The saga continues Reply with quote

From one Robotech freak to you other Robotech freaks check this out: Here
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 12608

Darth-bobba is offline View user's profile Send private message View Darth-bobba's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Hamil? whoa.... Thanks for the link Obi *Climbs aboard veritech and is off to visit site and to officially geek out.*
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. This will be out on DVD Feb. 6.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at the trailer and it looks good. I still remember seeing the orginal Macross serie when I was a kid and I recently read all the Robotech books as well. I'll see to buy it when it comes out here.
Commander

Member#: 7493

genericdragon is offline View user's profile Send private message genericdragon's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

in a word... WOW!!!

I was very upset when the original series ended with the Invid invation of Earth. I wanted more! I wanted to know what happened to Rick Hunter, Lisa Hayes and the SDF 3... and maybe what happened to Scott, Lunk and the rest of the crew. Wink The Macross Plus series just left alot more questions. :S

The trailer is astounding. It nice to see the blend of cgi veritechs with the original style of anime. I can't wait!

"The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children." ~ King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
Yemen j2brown
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine's been on preorder since right after Christmas.

jeff
sdg
France Alchemist VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 4272

Alchemist is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Alchemist's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's wait for a european release Cool
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i just watched this. First off I liked the story. Make me start to think as to how this and this ties in with this. How does this fit with this. lol.
Second the music was disappointing. It seem to be in the background and did not bring any feeling to the anime emotionally. The robotech theme was even low key in this.
Over all i give it 3 out of 5
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: