StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

how do i listen to songs??

View previous topic :: View next topic 
smoothy33
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 417

smoothy33 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail smoothy33's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:20 pm   Post subject: how do i listen to songs?? Reply with quote

Hmmmmm I am on the webpage and want to listen to music. I click on a link and seem to get this error message all the time??

Anyone know why and how I am able to successfully listen to music on this site?

Thank you
Caliburn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:03 am   Post subject: how do i listen to songs?? Reply with quote

Can you be more specific? What link did you click and what error message did you get?

Listening should be pretty easy, just click on 'Trinity', 'IWT' or 'T2' on the left of this site.
smoothy33
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

smoothy33 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail smoothy33's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:15 am   Post subject: how do i listen to songs?? Reply with quote

Hi there, thanks for responding to my post....hmmm I have clicked on those links as you had mentioned in your reply and I do get music but I thought I could click onto any particular file/song and have it play on my player???

Do I get a choice of what I want to listen to?

Thanks again
Much appreciated.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:51 am   Post subject: how do i listen to songs?? Reply with quote

It is a Internet radio station, almost the same as a normal radiostation. But here you got the luxury of requesting songs. They will be put in a queue and you have to wait a while before your request is playing, because others like to request too [Smile]

Click here and here for more info.
PremierNate
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 280

PremierNate is offline View user's profile Send private message PremierNate's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:56 am   Post subject: how do i listen to songs?? Reply with quote

Smooth, to a certain extent you can listen to what you want, however you must request songs and wait for them to be played through the queue. You are allowed a certain amount of requests per hour as well. To request songs click on the item under "Features" called "Playlist/Requests" and follow the instructions. (Click the "queue/played" button to see when your request will play)

If you want to listen choose one of the streams under the "Listen" menu. (128, 56, or 24 K streams). Any further questions, just post it and someone will for sure help out.
smoothy33
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:01 pm   Post subject: how do i listen to songs?? Reply with quote

Thank you for clearing things up!! I never actually think people will respond to my question. [Smile]

Thanks again and I full understand and will read too.

Cheers
Caliburn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:08 pm   Post subject: how do i listen to songs?? Reply with quote

No problem.

I was bored and so was Nate probably [Smile]
smoothy33
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:32 pm   Post subject: how do i listen to songs?? Reply with quote

LOL bored eh, well glad I caught you guys on one of those days.

I am going to bask in the sun here in Vancouver.....yes...believe it or not. [Smile]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: