StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Streaming Soundtracks Press Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Streaming
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 9:09 am   Post subject: Streaming Soundtracks Press Release Reply with quote

Okay guys. This is one department in which Jeric and I are really going to need your help.

We need some sort of press release regarding StreamingSoundtracks and it's history, and how the upcomming CARP decision will be affecting us and other Webcasting Stations.

Included in this, we also need to bring up about how the Internet as a whole will be affected by this.

Now, this is something that should have been taken care of before May 1, but, it was not. Hopefully it is not too late.

I would like it if those listeners who have been here the longest, could collaborate and put together this Press Release. Please contact me either here in the Forum, or directly via email if you are willing to help.

[ 03 May 2002, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Morglum ]
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 11:19 am   Post subject: Streaming Soundtracks Press Release Reply with quote

Ok, here is what I was able to draft up for a press release. Let me know what you think.

StreamingSoundtracks Press Release
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 38

EvilKitty is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website EvilKitty's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 11:29 am   Post subject: Streaming Soundtracks Press Release Reply with quote

If someone has a pre-written article that I could send to the lcoal media, I would be willing to contact people in my area. We have a nice urban newspaper that would may run a cover story on this if they understand the importance of internet radio.
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 11:31 am   Post subject: Streaming Soundtracks Press Release Reply with quote

You can use the Press Release mentioned above. [Smile] Just print it out and send it to your local media [Smile]
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 11:35 am   Post subject: Streaming Soundtracks Press Release Reply with quote

This is exactly what is needed. I could send this to the OSU newspaper, the Columbus Dispatch and two widely read underground newspapers. thx
Admiral (Administrator)

Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 12:01 pm   Post subject: Streaming Soundtracks Press Release Reply with quote

Here is everyone who I sent a copy of the press release to today:

Bay Area Media Guide

Think it should get some coverage? LOL
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 41

Fanatic2k4 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Fanatic2k4's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 12:00 pm   Post subject: Streaming Soundtracks Press Release Reply with quote

Wow, your also getting the word out about StreamingSoundtracks.com especially! We're going to have tons more listeners/donaters. Great job.
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 5:18 pm   Post subject: Streaming Soundtracks Press Release Reply with quote

Somebody had to do it [Smile] Why not me [Smile]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Streaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: