StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Which 2006 movie are you most looking foward to NOT seeing?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 

You won't find me in a theatre watching:
Bloodrayne
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Big Momma's House 2
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Garfield 2
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
The Shaggy Dog
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer
39%
 39%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 28

USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 12520

the_lake_effect is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View the_lake_effect's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:10 pm   Post subject: Which 2006 movie are you most looking foward to NOT seeing? Reply with quote

Utep got me thinking, and it seems natural to strike a balance.

So how about you guys? I figure we could start with those five, and go from there. So many headscratchers out there...

Stories are for children, skyscrapers, and anyone wishing to reach for the stars.

The truthiness shall set you free.
Denmark Armand
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 7352

Armand is offline View user's profile Send private message Armand's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm most certanly going to see "Bloodrayne" Very Happy I'm not a vampire freak for nothing..

Voted "I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer" because: it's a horror movie and a sequel..

- Ninomiya Kazunari
(from the song Niji/Rainbow)
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Which 2006 movie are you most looking foward to NOT seei Reply with quote

the_lake_effect wrote:
So how about you guys?

Question Is it possible to vote - let me use a cue title from King Arthur ST - "all of them!" Wink

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

the_lake_effect is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View the_lake_effect's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Armand wrote:
Well, I'm most certanly going to see "Bloodrayne" Very Happy I'm not a vampire freak for nothing..

True, but that cheesy TV spot for Bloodrayne really irked me. And they keep giving Uwe Boll these video games (Alone in the Dark, House of the Dead) to "transform" into movies. They're also giving him *sigh* Far Cry.

Doesn't Bloodrayne deserve better?

Stories are for children, skyscrapers, and anyone wishing to reach for the stars.

USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Which 2006 movie are you most looking foward to NOT seei Reply with quote

[quote="molossus"]
the_lake_effect wrote:
Question Is it possible to vote - let me use a cue title from King Arthur ST - "all of them!" Wink

Oh, that would obviously be #1. Just a little specific here, since the thought of some certain movies are more nauseating than others.

Asriana
Commander
Commander

Member#: 11184

Asriana is offline View user's profile Send private message Asriana's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it too late to add Mission Impossible 3? The first one was ok, the second one put me to sleep in the theatre, plus, it's got Tom Cruise *gags*. Razz
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 7352

Armand is offline View user's profile Send private message Armand's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

the_lake_effect wrote:
Armand wrote:

True, but that cheesy TV spot for Bloodrayne really irked me. And they keep giving Uwe Boll these video games (Alone in the Dark, House of the Dead) to "transform" into movies. They're also giving him *sigh* Far Cry.

Doesn't Bloodrayne deserve better?

Haven't seen any trailers or tv spots at all.. Sad

- Ninomiya Kazunari
(from the song Niji/Rainbow)
Gr81
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 5444

Gr81 is offline View user's profile Send private message Gr81's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Why isn't the remake of The Pink Panther in the poll? The fact that it was moved from Summer 2005 to February 2006 should be a good indicator as to how bad it will probably be. If Steve Martin was going to play the role for which Peter Sellers is most famous for, then the color of his hair should have at least matched the color of his moustache. It would've helped. Plus the trailer wasn't so funny.
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Which 2006 movie are you most looking foward to NOT seei Reply with quote

the_lake_effect wrote:
Oh, that would obviously be #1. Just a little specific here, since the thought of some certain movies are more nauseating than others.

OK. It was not easy choice but with a little help of http://www.imdb.com and dice tossing I voted: The Shaggy Dog! Smile

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

So many awful movies, so little time.

Now, I like Steve Carell and all, but Evan Almighty? There's also a Van Wilder sequel, WITHOUT Van Wilder?

Everything has to be sequelled to death...

USA Johnny_Cage
Commander
Commander

Member#: 9964

Johnny_Cage is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Johnny_Cage's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Armand wrote:

I strongly advise you to save your money on that one. Uwe Boll makes terrible films.
"You have been chosen to represent Earth in Mortal Kombat. Be warned. Although your souls are protected from Shao Kahn's evil: your lives are not. I cannot interfere any longer as your Earth is now ruled by the Outworld gods."
USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:52 pm   Post subject: It could be a bold statement, but I don't think so. Reply with quote

It's funny when Uwe Boll says people don't watch his films because he's "German and uses Nazi money to finance them." It has nothing to do with the actual director's ability to direct.

USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Gr81 wrote:
Why isn't the remake of The Pink Panther in the poll? The fact that it was moved from Summer 2005 to February 2006 should be a good indicator as to how bad it will probably be. If Steve Martin was going to play the role for which Peter Sellers is most famous for, then the color of his hair should have at least matched the color of his moustache. It would've helped. Plus the trailer wasn't so funny.

It's being touted as a prequel. (Maybe Inspector Closeau later dyes his hair because he's so vain?) Then again the lines between prequels and remakes are getting so fuzzy these days (yet Batman Begins is prequel in setting, but it can't fit in the chronology of the other films, so it must be a remake as well?)

belsammael
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 10933

belsammael is offline View user's profile Send private message belsammael's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

A movie with the title "shaggy dog" simply worries me.

As for the rest...it's very very difficult to decide.. but I'm going with I still know what you did here.. because it's just.. geesh, let that summer be already.. :s
USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Any movie starring Tim Allen simply worries me. (Yes, Tim Allen is The Shaggy Dog.) You'd think an ex-convict would be able to dredge up some more interesting roles. Now, I don't know how much stock you guys put into judging a movie based on its poster, but did you see the one for Final Destination 3? I just simply didn't get that one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: