StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Which 2006 movie are you most looking foward to NOT seeing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 

You won't find me in a theatre watching:
Bloodrayne
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Big Momma's House 2
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Garfield 2
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
The Shaggy Dog
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer
39%
 39%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 28

genericdragon
Commander
Commander

Member#: 7493

genericdragon is offline View user's profile Send private message genericdragon's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Gr81 wrote:
If Steve Martin was going to play the role for which Peter Sellers is most famous for, then the color of his hair should have at least matched the color of his moustache. It would've helped.

very true Laughing

"The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children." ~ King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 12520

the_lake_effect is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View the_lake_effect's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheaper By the Dozen 2. Oh Steve...

Stories are for children, skyscrapers, and anyone wishing to reach for the stars.

The truthiness shall set you free.
Patje
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 482

Patje is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Patje's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast and the Furious 3 Shocked
Part 2 was very bad. Why a third?

And the last 4 movies of the poll of course. I'm not gonna see those movies anyway, even if they we're good. I don't like watching horror and comedies in cinema's. Only action,thriller and adventures. Bloodrayne is a film to rent. Not to watch in a cinema.

Basicly, none hehe.
Lieutenant

Member#: 5444

Gr81 is offline View user's profile Send private message Gr81's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If Big Momma's House 2 got made, then how long will it be before White Chicks 2 gets greenlit? I just saw the trailer for BMH2, and it creeped me out in the same way that commercials for White Chicks creeped me out (Martin Lawrence as Big Momma running on the beach in a bikini- shouldn't that be against the law?) Thankfully, Paul Giamatti has gone on to better roles in better movies.
As for Tim Allen in The Shaggy Dog, he has to start reading the scripts again before he signs on. It says a lot when the last good movie he was in was Galaxy Quest (1999).
Lieutenant Commander

the_lake_effect is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View the_lake_effect's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Patje wrote:
Fast and the Furious 3 Shocked
Part 2 was very bad. Why a third?

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463985/

Japanese cars, japanese girls. It is easy to desire what it is you truly do not understand. That, and they're really hot, you know, those Japanese cars...

Gr81 wrote:

If Big Momma's House 2 got made, then how long will it be before White Chicks 2 gets greenlit? I just saw the trailer for BMH2, and it creeped me out in the same way that commercials for White Chicks creeped me out (Martin Lawrence as Big Momma running on the beach in a bikini- shouldn't that be against the law?) Thankfully, Paul Giamatti has gone on to better roles in better movies.
As for Tim Allen in The Shaggy Dog, he has to start reading the scripts again before he signs on. It says a lot when the last good movie he was in was Galaxy Quest (1999).

They should have marketed White Chicks as a horror picture. The trailer itself gave me nightmares unparalleled by any early Freddy or Jason. I don't know about White Chicks 2, but from that same department comes this equally shiny gem called Little Man (brace yourselves): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430304/

I hope Lady in the Water is really good, and keeps Paul Giamatti gainfully employed. As for Tim Allen, he should just bite the bullet and play a drug addicted convict. You have to work with what you know.

Stories are for children, skyscrapers, and anyone wishing to reach for the stars.

Blut3ngel
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 12930

Blut3ngel is offline View user's profile Send private message Blut3ngel's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Have u seen the trailer to "Slither" , thats a movie i will certainly not watch. They say it s horror but even the trailer makes me laugh! With bloodrayne i have mixed feelings cause many famous actors play in this film, that doesnt mean the film will be good but it can.
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, Nathan Fillion? If only Firefly didn't get cancelled and Serenity did better he wouldn't have to settle for this. But we all gotta eat...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439815/

belsammael
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 10933

belsammael is offline View user's profile Send private message belsammael's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon reading the plot summary at IMDB, I am still worried about that Shaggy Dog. Especially when combined with Allen. As worried as I were when I first heard of Neverending Story III.
Blut3ngel
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 12930

Blut3ngel is offline View user's profile Send private message Blut3ngel's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

belsammael wrote:
Upon reading the plot summary at IMDB, I am still worried about that Shaggy Dog. Especially when combined with Allen. As worried as I were when I first heard of Neverending Story III.

Some people will never learn when it s time to stop, right? Neverending Story was great, but the second... and then the third *yikes
USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a TV movie sequel, Tales of the Neverending Story. Okay, WE GET IT! IT NEVER ENDS! Laughing

Would you believe they want to make a sequel to Alien vs. Predator? They could have made a better movie by taking it directly from the arcade game.

Asriana
Commander
Commander

Member#: 11184

Asriana is offline View user's profile Send private message Asriana's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blut3ngel wrote:
belsammael wrote:

Some people will never learn when it s time to stop, right? Neverending Story was great, but the second... and then the third *yikes

Reminds me of all the Land Before Time movies. I think there's 7 or 8 of them now Rolling Eyes One was good, but they just had to keep going.
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Asri, there's 11 of them, not counting the two sing-a-long videos. And they're not done yet...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473584/

That's right. A television series.

GrooveMerchant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 2617

GrooveMerchant is offline View user's profile Send private message GrooveMerchant's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm putting in one for Big Momma's House 2. The first one was terrible, and am I the only person who simply can't stand Martin Lawrence?
Yemen j2brown
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not along, GrooveMerchant.

jeff
sdg
USA Johnny_Cage
Commander
Commander

Member#: 9964

Johnny_Cage is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Johnny_Cage's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

the_lake_effect wrote:
There's a TV movie sequel, Tales of the Neverending Story. Okay, WE GET IT! IT NEVER ENDS! Laughing

That series wasn't a sequel to the movies. It was original stories inspired from the novel. You could call it the "Batman Begins" method of restarting the NES franchise. From what I understand though, it didn't take off very far and only lasted one season.
"You have been chosen to represent Earth in Mortal Kombat. Be warned. Although your souls are protected from Shao Kahn's evil: your lives are not. I cannot interfere any longer as your Earth is now ruled by the Outworld gods."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: