StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Swimsuit Calendar: Revote
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 11:13 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar: Revote Reply with quote

Uuuuh....

Does this mean I really have to send a photo of myself?

I got such a low score anyway... [Big Grin]
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 11:19 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar: Revote Reply with quote

No, not really [Smile] LOL.....although it was a nice idea.
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:11 pm   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar: Revote Reply with quote

Morg just wants to stash the photos in his personal collection with evil intent. >Very Happy
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:20 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar: Revote Reply with quote

I still think that this would be an excellent way to support your favorite music site. If the calendar becomes available I will buy a copy or 2. even though nobody voted for me <sniff>. I want to support the site and I think it would be a riot to do this. Nobody (outside of Cocles) says you have to do the shot in a swimsuit. (remember that others will see this too) So as I see it you could wear whateever you want following some guidlines.
Nothing that is considered in bad tase by the general public.
Nothing that conceals who you are and what you look like.
Other than that I would say the skys the limit in what you can wear. I would have anjoyed the opportunity to participate but nobody wants to see my wreck of a body so I will just have to buy the calendar. The 15 minutes of fame and all is pretty cool.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 7:42 pm   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar: Revote Reply with quote

Well, do you think the people we voted for will ever actually do this? I think your best bet is to actually ask and see if they will do it first and then if you get enough people you can. But you know what, I think Jeric can put on a one-man show for us. We can have the all Jeric calendar. [Wink]

Actually, maybe we should just start a thread where we just put pictures of ourselves up. How about that?
EvilKitty
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 38

EvilKitty is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website EvilKitty's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 3:37 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar: Revote Reply with quote

"Uuuuh....

Does this mean I really have to send a photo of myself?"

---------

LOL Wolf... I was thinking the same thing! Ha.. I was gonna send in a picture of my kitty cat if it was for real.

:-)

PS - thanks to the 4 people who voted for me. <g>
loveslave
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 98

loveslave is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website loveslave's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:52 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar: Revote Reply with quote

Oh, cool! I got June! So, are there any specifics on what size/format you want the pictures to be?
PurpleRen
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 81

PurpleRen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PurpleRen's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:48 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar: Revote Reply with quote

Yikes! I'm on May?? When did this happen? hmmm... Look at my avator, you really wanna see a green alien?

Maybe I should post my picture in my profile...if I could get the damn thing to work! [Mad] Then you folks would know what I look like...hah! [Razz]

But then, I don't have a website, so oh well [Razz]

I'd like to see a calendar, or atleast a cooler way to see what everyone looks like...instead of rottiepaws' dog?(not to be mean) Or elves, wolves, and aliens
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: