StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

What do you do?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Belgium Tron
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 4034

Tron is offline View user's profile Send private message Tron's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Twopop wrote:
How exciting. Does that mean you're already a commercial pilot but doing further training and flying time? What type of aircraft do you fly now? Good luck!
btw - I hope you like hot weather. Wink

I don't know how it works in the USA under the FAA, but i'm doing a JAA integrated training. That means I start from zero, I'll become a FAA private pilot in the States (which is cheaper), train there for my commercial pilot licence and return to Europe to get it. Then I start at an airline to get my jet hours to get my ATPL.
USA RobW720
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 12946

RobW720 is offline View user's profile Send private message View RobW720's Favorites
AIM Address
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an animator for a local shop here in Minnesota. We listen to SST all day while we work

My views do not reflect that of my employers.
crystalstare
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 10891

crystalstare is offline View user's profile Send private message crystalstare's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I graduate in with an MSc in Archaeolgical Information Systems. However, to keep food on the table I'm a learning technologist developing online training for companies.
USA Goblinmoon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 1999

Goblinmoon is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Goblinmoon's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm well as I'm on my 3rd career currently...

This time I'm a Financial Aid Advisor at Full Sail in Orlando, a Media Arts college. So its even appropriate that I listen to SST! Since they teach film scoring here in their film/recording arts programs.

Previously, I did tech support, and was a freelance video editor.
Krindon
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 13172

Krindon is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Krindon's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Member Service Representative at a local Credit Union, but I'm on the lookout for a new job. Eventually I'd like to be a science fiction and fantasy novelist.
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i'm a moderator for a kick @ss internet soundtrack station. It's call Streamingsoundtracks.com
Very Happy
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

How's the pay, Obi?

Wink

jeff
sdg
USA AK-Mal_Owner
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 4415

AK-Mal_Owner is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AK-Mal_Owner's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Krindon wrote:
I'm a Member Service Representative at a local Credit Union, but I'm on the lookout for a new job. Eventually I'd like to be a science fiction and fantasy novelist.

Wouldn't we all like to be one?

:ak-mal
Krindon
Ensign
Ensign

Krindon is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Krindon's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Yes, I find that it is a much more common pursuit than I once thought. Every time I mention my writing to someone, they'll inevitably reply "Really? Me too!" That's cool, though, because those are the types who understand what I'm going through. Cool
USA AK-Mal_Owner
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 4415

AK-Mal_Owner is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AK-Mal_Owner's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me about it... you should visit my blog... http://tannagh.com ... that's what the site is all about... writing... well it is when I actualy get something accomplished.... I'm on the third (or is it fourth now) version of that "great novel."

:ak-mal
Rhubarb_Runner
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 10518

Rhubarb_Runner is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Rhubarb_Runner's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Krindon wrote:
Laughing Yes, I find that it is a much more common pursuit than I once thought. Every time I mention my writing to someone, they'll inevitably reply "Really? Me too!" That's cool, though, because those are the types who understand what I'm going through. Cool

Not me. I WAS good friends with a very accomplished fantasy writer, and it went to her head, destroyed her family, and I've since stopped reading her books. Shame.
BalekFekete
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 12155

BalekFekete is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website BalekFekete's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an Assoc. Director of Quality Systems for a diabetes care / pharmaceutical company, Novo Nordisk. Background includes a B.S. in Biotechnology, an M.B.A. in Operations and Marketing, and Six Sigma Black Belt training.
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhubarb_Runner wrote:
Not me. I WAS good friends with a very accomplished fantasy writer, and it went to her head, destroyed her family, and I've since stopped reading her books. Shame.

Sorry to hear that, Rhubarb. Sad That's awful. I've already told my sister that if I ever begin acting that way, she has full liberty to smack me back into my senses. Laughing Needless to say, she's been waiting anxiously for the day she can act on that...
Lieutenant

Member#: 12806

mnlarcher is offline View user's profile Send private message mnlarcher's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:13 pm   Post subject: What am I supposed to be doing Reply with quote

Landscape Architect in NYC working on various large scale park projects which are throughout the city.
USA Luther_III
Commander
Commander

Member#: 10621

Luther_III is offline View user's profile Send private message View Luther_III's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just switched careers from professional student to researcher in biomedical engineering. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: