StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Wish me luck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:52 am   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

For the record, I may not be myself over the next couple of weeks. I am going to be having surgery tomorrow morning. One secret I have kept from everyone is that I suffer from liver cancer. They're going to be trying to remove all of it tomorrow, but I am not sure how sucessful it will be. I want everyone to know that I will be thinking of all of you and of StreamingSoundtracks [Smile]

And even though I am not here, I am here in spirit [Smile]
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 84

BabyJP-FU- is offline View user's profile Send private message BabyJP-FU-'s Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 12:30 pm   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Morg,

My best wishes and prayers go with you tomorrow morning. In the words of Alvin Toffler, "Change is not merely necessary to life. It is life", and so you too have reached a change in your life, and so you too will win.
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:03 pm   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Best wishes Morglum...all of us here, will be thinking of you... [Smile]
Ensign

Member#: 65

cvb is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website cvb's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:59 pm   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

M -

Already said so in chat but I'll say it again. Good luck to you, remember we're all cheering for you!
Admiral (Administrator)

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 6:33 pm   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for thinking of me. And remember, instead of cards, or money, donate to StreamingSoundtracks.com [Smile]

I will have my laptop in the hospital with me, and so I will be checking up on things....not to mention the fact that Jeric has me doing some projects. It will be a good way to keep my mind off reality for a bit [Smile]

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:49 pm   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Woops, that is something you won't hear every day. Good luck mate.

*launches PayPal.com*
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:55 pm   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Hang in there Morglum!

I'm not going to say boring stuff or senseless stuff, just that I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 61

Clem is offline View user's profile Send private message Clem's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 12:24 am   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Good luck Morglum.

I am sure you will make it through and come back to us.

Get well!

Much love,
Clem [Wink]
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 41

Fanatic2k4 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Fanatic2k4's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 4:56 am   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Good luck M, as I said this morning, I'll be here for ya when ya need me. I'm jealous of your fast hospital connection. [Wink]
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 6:30 am   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

What can I say other than do what they tell you and get the hell out of there as fast as you can M. We need you here and you are not allowed to leave us. Talk at you later bud.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 81

PurpleRen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PurpleRen's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 6:09 am   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Sorry didn't get a chance to read this post sooner...

My prayers go out to you Morg. And hurry back soon. See ya laters dude =)
Admiral (Administrator)

Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 2:43 am   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone for your support. Phase I was done with no problems coming up. I will be in the hospital for another week, and will be returning to the hospital in 3 months time.

And for the record, have I told all of you that I love you? [Wink]
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 61

Clem is offline View user's profile Send private message Clem's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 5:03 am   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Allright!!! [Big Grin]

These are good news!

Again, good luck Morglum. If anyone can make it thru this, it is you. [Wink]
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 3:23 pm   Post subject: Wish me luck Reply with quote

Hey Morglum, good to hear! Stay cool...
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: