StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

will the real legolas please stand up!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:33 pm   Post subject: will the real legolas please stand up! Reply with quote

---to the tune of the real slim shady---
will the real leggy please stand up!I repeat will the real leggy please stand up.(voice in back round:where gonna have a problem here..) ya'll act like you never seen a god before jaws all on the floor like smufy and waffles just burst in the door and started whooping his ass worst than before. it's ther return of the.... forget that song is old but heres one from elton john!"I'm still standing better than I have ever felt." WHY you ask! well because it seems that I have become very popular with some of the regulars... For there are many who wanna be like leg.(i should have a song like Micheal Jordan used to! [Big Grin] ) I am flattered at all the attention even if some of it is bad. but some attention is better than none. SO thank you to those of you wishing to be me! [Wink]
~ I also would like to appologise to whomever that was offended by my name! I have heard that the/or one of the imposters would be very rude and use bad language....again I am sorry i can assure you it wasn't me. I am just a lil puppy. [Smile]
~To those imposters~ thank you again for the attention but it is getting a bit old. I like my name, and i would like to keep it. I am not sure why i was chosen for all the love but i can only guess. I would however like to apologise to Papa smurf and Waffle cone. I didn't mean to scare you by admitting that i have a bad side. I did not want to take your territory! sorry for maybe giving off that vibe in a previous topic. You two can keep your positions as the bad asses. For I know its all that you have. I will keep my role as the cute little puppy dog. I know there is more to me than this site.... [Smile]
and with that said i hope that all of you can keep your name secure! And be careful you may just be the next legolas!!!
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 10:36 pm   Post subject: will the real legolas please stand up! Reply with quote

Well if you must know Leggy-San, I was the one who logged on as the second Legolas when you were here. But in usual Cocmeister fasion several others immediately began logging on as you as well...

At that point I logged off, sat back and watched the fun begin.

Sorry if we made you cry. The girls DID tell us to go easy on you.
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:13 am   Post subject: will the real legolas please stand up! Reply with quote

I'm sorry, what was the problem? People logging in using your handle?

Well have I got news for you Leggy : every six-year-old thinks that Legolas is a cool guy (in the LOTR movie), and probably uses it as a handle. I'm surprised we don't have more of them on the chat.

So if I might suggest another handle for you : Samwise would be nice...
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:30 am   Post subject: will the real legolas please stand up! Reply with quote

Hey Legolas, the Tolkien Estate called. They want their name back.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:59 pm   Post subject: will the real legolas please stand up! Reply with quote

hmmm maybe a new name is in order here. after all legolas is old. i love change so give me some ideas. Come on cocles i know you must have a ton of ideas. How about mini cocmo or sloles.... or just "puppy" hmmm. there are sooo many to choose from. help me out all!
oh my lord i just had a great idea.. how about i change it to a symbol like prince did. here are some that i thought of! but they might be to sexual and give off the wrong impression.
B==D or ~~~0 or (_!_)

the boy formally known as legolas.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:24 pm   Post subject: will the real legolas please stand up! Reply with quote

Well, if you're going to be a penis then do it right and write it like this....

8#=====D

Your way has no pubic hair, but then again that might be appropriate.

Another suggestion would be _/\()/\_ but you might not know what that is, so snatch that...

SlowMo suggested "Leggy" but if you did that he figures he'd have to log on as, "Horny Doggy".

My vote's for Leggy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: