StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Swimsuit Calendar
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:02 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

Well, this morning in chat we were discussing that I would become a senior member with one more post, and I really wanted to make it count! So with the suggestion of chat (namely Cocles) I would like to propose a swimsuit calendar of all of the men from this site. (Sorry Cocles, I don't wanna look at chicks in bikinis)

Ok, ok, I'll be on the cover, you can use the pick from my avatar. [Big Grin]

BTW...JUST KIDDING. I hope I did not offend anyone. Have a nice day! [Smile]
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:06 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

Well congrats to Kris. She's all grown up now. She had some of us actually thinking that she would suggest a swimsuit calendar. Ah well. She's a big girl now and I say god bless.
Ensign

Member#: 65

cvb is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website cvb's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:13 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

Ah... so this will be like that 7-up ad where instead of models, they used truck drivers (that's a horrifying image, truck drivers rolling in the sand).

Hmm... I guess we could sell it and raise money for the site [Big Grin] Sort of like an online bake sale.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:19 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

Now, Kris. No need for a disclaimer. Here's the deal. The girls on here will do a Swimsuit Calendar, and (in return) I will convince Slowmo to once again bear his manly belgian bod in a mens calendar. Since most of the girls on here have already voted that he is indeed "sexy", this should come as a fair trade.

I'm also sure that with a bit of prodding I could get Cal, Wolf, and our very own Morglum and Jeric to make an appearance in the mens calendar. So what do you say ladies?

Personally I'd love to see Jeric without his Streaming Soundtrack. ; D

ROWR!
Commander
Commander

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:22 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

Well turn about is fair play. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Lieutenant Commander

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:23 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by cvb:
Ah... so this will be like that 7-up ad where instead of models, they used truck drivers (that's a horrifying image, truck drivers rolling in the sand).

Hmm... I guess we could sell it and raise money for the site [Big Grin] Sort of like an online bake sale.

I was hoping it would be more like that Diet Coke Commerical with the construction workers... [Big Grin]
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:25 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cocles:
Now, Kris. No need for a disclaimer. Here's the deal. The girls on here will do a Swimsuit Calendar, and (in return) I will convince Slowmo to once again bear his manly belgian bod in a mens calendar. Since most of the girls on here have already voted that he is indeed "sexy", this should come as a fair trade.

I'm also sure that with a bit of prodding I could get Cal, Wolf, and our very own Morglum and Jeric to make an appearance in the mens calendar. So what do you say ladies?

Personally I'd love to see Jeric without his Streaming Soundtrack. ; D

ROWR!

Aresn't you going to pose too Cocles?
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:32 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

I'd pose, sure. Except I usually don't wear a swimsuit when I swim, so....
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:34 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kris13:
quote:
Originally posted by cvb:

I was hoping it would be more like that Diet Coke Commerical with the construction workers... [Big Grin]
Ladies! Ladies! Fear not. With studs such as this for the month of April, you're bound to feel... satisfied.

Just look at those Belgian Biceps!
Sexy Slowmo strikes again!
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:39 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

OMG Cocles, you are too much! And...I guess if you want to wear the ape suit instead of a bathing suit we'll accept that. But only because it is you! [Wink]
Caliburn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:39 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:

*Looks at his beer belly*

Hmmm wont think that is a good idea. But I miss your name in your post Cocles [Wink]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:43 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kris13:
OMG Cocles, you are too much! And...I guess if you want to wear the ape suit instead of a bathing suit we'll accept that. But only because it is you! [Wink]

Okay, so what you ladies get are SST's sexiest men in the near buff and me dressed as a monkey. Does it get much better!?! So, let's start seeing those bikini shots. Kris, you first! And none of this Avatar stuff. We want something something 100% Babelicious!
Commander
Commander

Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:44 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

If Cocles wants the women to participate then he must too. Not just voluteer us. But I am afraid that it will be the truck drivers and not the construction workers that the girls will get.
Lieutenant Commander

AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:49 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:

Okay, so what you ladies get are SST's sexiest men in the near buff and me dressed as a monkey. Does it get much better!?! So, let's start seeing those bikini shots. Kris, you first! And none of this Avatar stuff. We want something something 100% Babelicious![/QB][/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't own a bikini, so it's not going to happen. And how do you know I'm babelicious anyway? Do you really wanna chance it if I'm not?
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:53 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

Oh, BTW, apparantly it isn't 20 posts it's 25...so this should be it. JK...we don't mind if you're the construction workers, it's what inside that counts...if you know what I mean [Razz]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: