StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:09 am   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

As several of you have already seen, I've decided to take my arrogance to the next level by creating a line of T-Shirts.

Enjoy, you ripe bastards. [Big Grin]
If you buy one, I'll do a little dance.

http://www.ArroganT-Shirts.com
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:24 am   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

awesome! did you really design those??? they are funny... Maybe I will get some after the holidays!
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:07 pm   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

Hehehe

I am defiantly over my budget thanks to the Christmas shopping I had to endure, but these t-shirt sure seem tempting.
Commander

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:46 pm   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

My favorite shirt was the one that read, "you're poor because you're stupid." I love that one and the golf shirt, "avert your eyes peasant!" LoL that cracks me up [Big Grin]

anywho I thought I would do another reply so that i can bring your plug back to the front page! [Wink]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:58 pm   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

Zank You. SlowMo said he can't wear the "You're Stupid..." one because he'll get beat up. [Razz]
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:54 am   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

Not so fast!

I said people were going to _try_ to beat me up.

My superiority however would prove to also be on the physical side of things. I could then add the line : "You're weak because your poor..." while walking away from another flawless victory.
Cadet 3

Member#: 147

expat is offline View user's profile Send private message expat's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 9:08 am   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

That's not, "You're poor because you're weak"? [Big Grin]

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!
loveslave
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 98

loveslave is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website loveslave's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:43 am   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

I like that "I win." one. If only it were available as a long sleeve T-shirt with blue arms... There's no way of getting one like that, is there?
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:01 pm   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

Hey Cocles did you really think of those qoutes yourself??? thats cool if you did but I think this one would make a cool shirt...
"It is hard to be this sexy [Frown] "
"were you born that ugly??? (back) or did you work at it?"

this one is for hart!
"I was voted a sex symbol on an internet chat room [Big Grin] " you could ad a dorky picture too.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 3:35 am   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

Loveslave, nope. Not with blue sleeves. If you're okay with one with just white sleeves let me know when you see me on here and I'll rearrange the logo's for a few minutes to you can buy one.

Leggy, yeah I came up with those sayings on my own. Although, they're relatively simple. [Razz] I've seen your "sexy" shirt idea before. Not sure where though. If I see it I'll let you know. [Big Grin]
USA Hart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 10:09 am   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

"Stop wasting my oxygen and shoot yourself"
always kind of liked that one.. [Big Grin]
Ensign

Member#: 256

Zack is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Zack's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:11 am   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

I need to get the "I Win" one. Definitely. For a friend of mine. She always wins. She always brags about how she wins. She ends every conversation with "I win." It fits perfectly.

I need to know her size though. Um...how do you ask a girl what her size is without getting slapped??? [Frown]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 4:03 am   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

Just order her a small. Even if she can't wear it she'll be flattered.
Zack
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 256

Zack is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Zack's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:15 pm   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

lol...not a bad idea.

So how does that store thing work anyway? How much do you have to pay to run one, and how much money do you make for each purchase?
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 4:58 pm   Post subject: Shamless, Oh So Shamless Plug. Reply with quote

Depending on what kind of store you want to run the fee is either free or approximately $50 a year.

Cafe Press sets a base price for each item, which covers their costs. Whatever you then charge over that base price is your profit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: