StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA delusion_
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 85

delusion_ is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View delusion_'s Favorites
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 9:07 am   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

I've heard 4 fricken Time Machine tracks in the past 30 minutes. I thought there was protection setup so you couldn't request tracks from the same album within a certain time period?

Or maybe we should just remove that album altogether. It's a horrible soundtrack anyhow.
loveslave
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 98

loveslave is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website loveslave's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 12:02 pm   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

It's not that bad at all IMO. But I agree that it can be annoying to hear a lot of songs from the same album after one another. I thought there was some restriction for that too.
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 7:16 pm   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

It was just added to the playlist and people are test driving it. You can't request the same song within the last 99 played but songs could be played consecutively from the same album as long as the song isn't repeated. I think it is a good score BTW. [Smile]

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
gecko
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 7:52 pm   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

I think it's a good soundtrack too. If I could choose to have a soundtrack removed it would definitely be The Rocky Horror Picture Show.. I hate it with a passion. [Wink]
I guess other people like it though. Ah well, gotta get me off the stream somehow. That's one way you can open a slot up if the stream is too crowded... request sweet transvestite and one will open up as soon as it plays. [Wink]
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:28 am   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

Hey now.....RHPS was gotten for me! How dare you suggest it be taken off. If anything needs to go, I would have to say BraveHeart....after all, I can only stand Sons for so long [Wink]
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 4:54 am   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Morglum:
Hey now.....RHPS was gotten for me! How dare you suggest it be taken off. If anything needs to go, I would have to say BraveHeart....after all, I can only stand Sons for so long [Wink]

Can I just say, Thank you! I love RHPS, especially Sweet Transvestite and Time Warp. And Sons, whew...I agree! [Wink]
gecko
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 11:44 am   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

YepYep, tired of hearing Braveheart too.. Yes, I knew -someone- had to like that RHPS soundtrack to have it added. [Wink]

*plots evil things to get rid of the soundtrack* Muahahaha...
rottiepaws
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 87

rottiepaws is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website rottiepaws's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 10:27 pm   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

if you were to remove any soundtracks please take out stuff from the '80s, and Disney stuff!

oh and Gecko, can you save me 15% on car insurance?
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 58

Trilobyte is offline View user's profile Send private message Trilobyte's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 9:56 am   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by rottiepaws:
if you were to remove any soundtracks please take out stuff from the '80s, and Disney stuff!

Hey, what's wrong with soundtracks from the 80s? Some of the best scores in film music history were from the '80s, like the Indiana Jones series, Star Wars, and E.T. (the BEST score from the '80s)! How can a soundtrack station be complete without anything from the '80s?

I think the Disney scores and Braveheart are good, and they are all Oscar(R)-nominated scores. And the Rocky Horror Picture Show is, well... no comment. [Wink]

Let's just keep everything in place, I think that's the best way to go.
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 7:21 pm   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

No..darn. I went a whole 4 months without someone giving me a car insurance joke too. :
rottiepaws
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 87

rottiepaws is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website rottiepaws's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 8:41 pm   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

is that good or bad?
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:42 pm   Post subject: The Time Machine, and how ANNOYING it is. Reply with quote

Good, and bad. You broke my record, which is bad. But the mere fact I was able to go for so long is good. [Wink]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: