StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:21 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

You see Wolf, this is the same kind of thing you pulled when the Clemwolf Theory was born.

We laughed and said you two appear to be one. Then, instead of doing anything to prove us wrong, you acted helpless and broken to get others on this site to feel sorry for and protect you.

"Aw, poor Wolfy. You guys leave him alone!"

And Wolf, it's SlowMo, Cal and I who are all certain you're running a Pygmalion. Singling me out 'cause I'm the most vocal surely isn't fair to the others. [Big Grin]

The fact is that there is more evidence pointing to you two being one person than there is otherwise. Stop playing pathetic to pull the attention off the ball sitting in your court.
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:25 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Go to hell and see if I am there Cocles. (M)
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:36 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Were you the guy with the pitchfork? Wolf, I like your style. [Wink]
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:52 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

DAMN!!! How did he recognize me ?!?!?!? [Big Grin]
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:58 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

A patented "Wolf" brand moodswing. I love it. [Big Grin]

Wolf, the hooves threw me at first, but the accent finally gave you away. [Wink]
Zack
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 256

Zack is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Zack's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:12 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Cocles has been trying to convince me recently that this whole thing is supposed to be "all in good fun" for everybody, but it's becoming pretty obvious that Wolf is taking this all pretty seriously.

So, seeing as there's more evidence pointing to the theory that Cocles has lied to me than there is any evidence that he told me the truth, I think I'll take Wolf's side on this.

Still, however, I'm going to try and avoid getting involved with all this BS. I think this forum thread should be deleted, because it's causing more controversy than a professional website like StreamingSoundtracks deserves to have.
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:19 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Lighten up man... No bloodshed yet.

And by the way :

quote:
I think this forum thread should be deleted, because it's causing more controversy than a professional website like StreamingSoundtracks deserves to have.
Er, what about that silly time travel paradox thread? Now there's a thread I'd like to see desintegrated.

At least in the ClemWolf thread some people are having a good time...

PS: And ClemWolf, if by some weird chance you might be 2 people after all, instead of being offended and not showing up on the chat any more, you could be laughing in our faces because we're wrong. See you there.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 61

Clem is offline View user's profile Send private message Clem's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:03 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Zack:
Cocles has been trying to convince me recently that this whole thing is supposed to be "all in good fun" for everybody, but it's becoming pretty obvious that Wolf is taking this all pretty seriously.

He does take it seriously. A bit too seriously to my taste, but Cocles helped me (indirectly) cooling him down, see his last post. The PMs you sent a long time ago are proving useful Cocles... [Big Grin]
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:04 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Okay its time I join in the fun... Okay so whats this about... So Clemwolf is two highly evolved monkeys with an alien master that makes them act out scenes from "Starwars" for all I know. But if I look way back in my memory I can recall Cocles and Clem/wolf being the first two that I chatted with... Once Cocles tried pretending he was Clem.. (I was very confused..still am sometimes [Smile] ) So I have no clue where I stand on that topice..

Hint about me. Well I wanted to be popular so I am sarbear too! I invented her to flirt with me....

j/k...

Or am I????

So cocles is a lady. Her real name is Andrea, and she shags like rabbit! Sounds fun! Sign me up! [Wink]

Oh and Zach! chill out buddy...Cocles and wolfy are some of the oldest boys/ladies here. I think they can handle this thread... Besides this thing can't be deleted, it has been my entertainment for a long time now.. I would miss it too much [Smile] ...

And to you SlowMo! I love the avatar!!!! [Big Grin]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:48 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Zack, when I was referring to "US" and saying "WE only mean it in good fun." I was referring to the trouble makers. Namely Cal, SlowMy and myself.

That is who I thought you were referring to when you told us that "WE" were making too big a deal out of this.

As far as all of us are concerned? Heck, Wolf's reactions are half the fun. I never lied Zack.

Clem, You still have my old PM's? Awww... now I feel all warm and tingly inside. [Big Grin]

And Leggy, I shag like a monkey. [Wink]
Zack
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 256

Zack is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Zack's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:07 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Whatever. The whole thing just makes me uncomfortable anyway.
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:51 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by SlowMo:
Lighten up man... No bloodshed yet.

And by the way :

quote:
I think this forum thread should be deleted, because it's causing more controversy than a professional website like StreamingSoundtracks deserves to have.
Er, what about that silly time travel paradox thread? Now there's a thread I'd like to see desintegrated.

At least in the ClemWolf thread some people are having a good time...

PS: And ClemWolf, if by some weird chance you might be 2 people after all, instead of being offended and not showing up on the chat any more, you could be laughing in our faces because we're wrong. See you there.

Ahaha slowmo, your just jealous.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:35 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Jealous? Oh you are referring to the geek thread? No I'm not, I'm appaled it was started on this site. It has nothing to do with SST, nor with it's frequent visitors.

By the way, in case you haven't noticed : this is NOT a good way to try to get your star back, buddy.
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:15 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Ok, and why do you have to be such a gangster about it? I was gonna let this slide and look at the lighter side of things, but you just had to go for the low blow. Appalled that I posted a topic that has nothing to do with SST or its visitors? And let me ask you this, Captin America, how do you know? There are many movies that deal with that subject, and judging from the response it got, there are SST visitors that don’t mind discussing it.

There are people in this thread that have said, I don’t care, or Im not getting involved in this subject. I’m also pretty sure this thread has NOTHING whatsoever to do with movies, but you don’t see me complaining.

Thirdly, if you did anything more then flipping burgers, you would realize the seriousness of this “Geek” thread I posted, as it is your future. Open your eyes and realize that a lot of the stuff said in that thread could and might actually happen. But that’s ok, Im sure you don’t understand it anyway.

Lastly, I’m sorry if I wanted to bring an interesting discussion to one of my favorite sites, but also know that I’d do it again, and anytime, if I thought people would get something out of it, Im just sorry you didn’t.

Annnyywayy, with this thread:

Ive talked to Clem once in chat, and I’ve seen wolf talking in chat a couple of times. To me they seem like different people, but Im no psychologist, nor do I talk to either of them frequently. However the genuine “average joe” feeling is that they appear to be different people.
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:20 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

OOOOOO Time to grab a beer and watch... I wonder what SlowMo will say in response..... [Big Grin]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: