StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:41 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Sick him SlowMy... remember under the belt... always under the belt.

Round 2!

DING!
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:50 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Cal, that post kicked big honkin' buttocks.

I've said the same thing to Wolf several times... if you're just one person just say so. Sure you'll take some flack but even I'll be impressed.

If you're two people then give us the proof. Both of you on one webcam holding up your ID cards for us would be proof enough for me.

Either way... Wolf, the ball is completely in your court. It's fun watching you pretend to be upset when you're the one who's capable of stopping this.
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:09 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by EyeDea:
Ok, and why do you have to be such a gangster about it? I was gonna let this slide and look at the lighter side of things, but you just had to go for the low blow. Appalled that I posted a topic that has nothing to do with SST or its visitors? And let me ask you this, Captin America, how do you know? There are many movies that deal with that subject, and judging from the response it got, there are SST visitors that don’t mind discussing it.

Thirdly, if you did anything more then flipping burgers, you would realize the seriousness of this “Geek” thread I posted, as it is your future. Open your eyes and realize that a lot of the stuff said in that thread could and might actually happen. But that’s ok, Im sure you don’t understand it anyway.

Listen smarty pants,

1. I'm not from the States so your dumbwitted attacks on burgerflipping etc. are missing target by an ocean. Now if you'd say waffle flipping, maybe I'd be offended.
2. I said I was appaled by the paradox thread because it has nothing to do with soundtracks OR with this site's visitors (read the bold a couple of times, while rubbing forehead to get that grey mass working).
But coming to think of it, I was not so much appaled at the paradox thread's subject as to the shameless pseudo-intelligence of the guy that started it. I mean over here shit like that is called inventing heated water.

And Eyedea, it's pretty ignorant to assume intellectual superiority just because people don't take the responsibility to prove you're not that smart (out of compassion probably - I plead guilty).

Finally, you didn't *have* to get all hateful in your reply, but I'm not sorry you did. After all, you made my day, because now I feel super-duper for having written this post.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:03 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

rofl!

Well time to get on topic again. I was bored and wrote a long post about my thoughts of the theory. It became so long, I wasn't allowed to post it on the forum. Please read it, it took me an hour to write it. [Smile]

**MODCOC NOTE** "Cal, I was able to move it from your site and into the forum. Yeehaw. [Big Grin] "

Cal's thoughts on the ClemWolf theory
=====================================
(contains 6th sense spoilers)

First of all, why did I make this post? Although they probably won't believe me, this was not meant to be an attack on Wolf or Clem. If you think I am being rude then I apologize. I am writing this so you can read my part in the 'realization' of the theory. I have many years of chat experience on IRC and I personally think Clem and Wolf's chatting are quite alike.

Throughout this thread I have seen people react with stating, "I've chat with both of them so I don't think they are one man/woman." To me, like Cocles said, these people simply don't want to believe the theory, because it would mean they were fooled for several weeks or months.

To me, this theory is like when I watched "The 6th Sense". My mates saw it before I did, and were saying, 'Damn I didn't know!' and stuff like that. So when I saw it, I immediately knew that Bruce was dead. In every scene I watched how the world around him and the boy reacted. Every scene it became more clear to me that he was deceased. I especially liked the restaurant scene where his wife says, 'Happy birthday'.

Why am I telling you this? Well, because the same thing happened to me with the Clemwolf theory.

It began early with the start of their relationship. Clem logged on and told us, "When you see Wolf, tell him I have something important to tell him." WTF? Why the chatboard? There are much better ways to contact him directly... like phone, email or ICQ. I was surprised and the theory then crossed my mind- But I dropped it immediately.

Within a couple of weeks, some boys started to bully Clem at school, and the wrestling incident happened. That is where I actually began to believe in the theory. So did Cocles, because he started bragging about it on the board. [Smile] So that is when the conversations with Cocles in ICQ started. I was quite surprised that someone else was thinking the same thing I was, and so was he.

Every time Wolf or Clem logged on I saw more and more 'proof'.

Below, some observations:

- Clem once said that Wolf was on a trip in Denmark, but then voila! I see Wolf in the forum while Clem is chatting. Okay this is not absolute proof, but this is why I started with "The 6th Sense" story. These observations were repetitively confirming my suspicions.

- They both know Elvenquest. I am quite fond of fantasy and games but I had never heard of this one. Odd that they would both happen to know of this game and both be fond of it.

- They both like the exact same songs, like Lion King, Spirit and MI2. I have never heard one of them complain about the other's favorites.

- Early engagement without a date. Could be true but it hasn't happened in my neighborhood.

- After a couple of days of Wolf/Clem's absence, Wolf logs on and starts chatting with us. Within 15 minutes Clem logs in to ask Wolf where he is as she is supposed to meet him. Erm hello? How about ICQ or phone? Coincidentally logging in within 15 minutes of each other for 2 totally unrelated reasons after being away for several days makes me suspicious.

- There was more, but I can't exactly recall them. It was the little things within the conversations on the chatboard that strengthened my beliefs. The relationship was too perfect. I am single, but if I were to fantasize about the perfect girlfriend she would be someone with many of the same interests I have... like Clem and Wolf have now. If they are real then
man I am jealous, because I want a relationship like that!

- And than of course there's the proof that started this thread. Roflmao! My co-workers were quite surprised to see me laughing with tears in my eyes. [Smile] Okay, I am male and do not know what goes on in a woman's mind. But if I were Clem and someone was "proving" that I don't exist I would get furious and tell the 'offenders' I felt that way. I haven't seen Clem respond, except for the one post in this thread days later. Wolf's arguments have not even been close for disproving our theory. Instead they make it worse. (Not to mention, we have a confession.)

I'd like to conclude with what SlowMo said. If you are indeed two persons you should prove it and be laughing at us for our stupidity. Of course, you don't _have_ to prove anything. But *if* you are one person then stop this nonsense. Let Clem disappear and have fun with us again in the chat. The theory will die eventually, just ignore Cocles' remarks Smile. And Wolf you are not the only one. There are many people who create girlfriends/fiances and wives. Many do it even in real life! Hope to see you again, and thanks to all for reading.

Anton aka. Cal/Caliburn
Clem
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 61

Clem is offline View user's profile Send private message Clem's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:31 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Nice post Cal.

Reason for me not taking part to the thread until late is

1) I was furious with Cocles at first but I did not want to log on and get even more mad at him (no reason to get mad on a chatboard)

2) the one who did the mistake is Wolf. He tried to *picks up French-English dictionary* impersonate (is that the right word?) me and messed things up, his problem. I allready made that clear to him and also cooled him off when he was getting too mad at the way things were going. And

3) frankly, I prefer focusing on my school work than trying to disprove a dumb theory.

Thats about it. [Wink]
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:39 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

That was a very nice post Cal! I want to second that *IF* they are one person. tell us so we can move on... [Smile]
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:09 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Can we go for page 6?

I spoke to Wolf some time ago and he told me that the reason for the foulup was that he was trying to impersonate clem. He asked me not to tell anyone else at the time and I respect that as it opens up a whole new line of attack. We have all been guilty of doing something stupid that seemed like a good idea at the time.

As to them logging on and laughing about it I have to say that truth be told I have not seen Clem on this site for quite some time but I have seen Wolf severl times in the last few months. Clem does not seem that interested in chatting on line much anymore.

in reply to Cal's '6th sense' theory I have to say that relationships where the 2 people share many simmilar hobbies and passions are not as uncommon as he is making them out to believe, (I myself am in one just like that. Soundtracks are just NOT one of the shared interests) and Cal should be looking for just such a relationship.

These are just a few of the thoughts that I have on this subject and I hope that we can all get past this.

Oh one more thing. while this thread does not strictly have anything to do with soundtracks it does have to do with some of the oldest contributing members of this site and therefore should be given all the space it needs to run it's course.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:19 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Impersonating Clem is a very stupid thing to do when he already knew about the Clemwolf theory. One question is raised in my mind: why?! I know one logical answer why Wolf would impersonate his girlfriend. In other words, I am more convinced.

I don't get it, Clem is furious at Cocles. I dont see that in her response to Cocles in this thread earlier on.

As you can see JK I can counter every argument against the theorem with no problem. And about the girlfiend part. if you find one with the same interest as mine, let me know. I haven't found her yet [Smile]

And no the 6th Sense pick was not mine [Smile]
Clem
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 61

Clem is offline View user's profile Send private message Clem's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:27 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Cal, Cal, Cal...

Read my post carefully...

quote:
1) I was furious with Cocles at first but I did not want to log on and get even more mad at him (no reason to get mad on a chatboard)
I said I WAS furious, Does not mean I am anymore (and I was not when I replied in the thread).

I am also aplying what he said in a PM to me; to not take his ranting seriously and try to see the fun of it... I am laughing at the ways his immagination can work. No wonder he is a scrip writer!

Cocles! How much a month do you make on this job? [Big Grin]
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:35 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

I have given up on trying disproving the theory and I am letting this discussion go on its way.

You guys think what you want. I have more important things to do...

Later on the chat! (If I have time, that is... [Wink] )
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:43 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Clem:
Nice post Cal.

Reason for me not taking part to the thread until late is

2) the one who did the mistake is Wolf. He tried to *picks up French-English dictionary* impersonate (is that the right word?) me and messed things up, his problem. I allready made that clear to him and also cooled him off when he was getting too mad at the way things were going. And

3) frankly, I prefer focusing on my school work than trying to disprove a dumb theory.

Thats about it. [Wink]

Ok slowmo, so now you “think” that my last post was there to insult you? Tell you what, next time, don’t think, because it’s obviously getting you nowhere. My intent was in no way shape or form there to offend you, it was just make you realize my point. But now you want to sit there and take the liberty to insult my intelligence. I’ve probably grasped, researched and formulated more concepts and ideas that you wouldn’t even know were concepts or ideas to begin with on your own. But I’m not here to compare brain pans with you, I am here, however, to discuss things which concern you as a person who will probably live to experience the coming future, and things which concern you as a person as a member of this site. Be it from time travel, to how good or bad Ennio Moriccone’s last score was.

You know what, since you seem to know everything, tell me, what part of my presentation of the paradox stuff you found unintelligent? Once I understand that, maybe then I could make that thread mean more to you. (That is my goal, not to throw insults in an attempt to put you down.)

And I NEVER think that I’m smarter than anyone else, unless with given reason. At no point in the time travel thread did I think anyone’s ideas were stupid, because they all came up with sufficient, if not very good reasoning to back up their claim. You slowmo, have thrown nothing but rhetoric bullshit at me, which is why I’m pissed. And I’m sure you’re a wonderful person, with many talents that I might not have. You were also one of the first people that helped me realize what bad spelling I had, by poking fun at it. My god, I do appreciate that.

But the fact that you’d put down such an important subject which concerns us all, I just can’t sit by and watch it happen. And no, I didn’t have to have such a hateful reply, and it would not have been, if your first response were just as much hateful.
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:43 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Eyedea, if you're so smart then why did you quote Clem in your post instead of SlowMo? You lovable doofus, you.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:47 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

@Wolf

Like I said before you dont have to prove a thing. I don't care, I know that I am right. And if not, boy you two must have had lots of fun these days. To me the chances that you are two persons is about the same as Cocles being female. [Cool]

Well time to for me to shut up now, no arguments from this side again, well in this thread anyways [Smile] . See you in the chat. I'll pretend to talk to two persons from now on. If Clem logs on I'll treat her as a women, and if Wolf logs on I'll treat him as a man.
Yvond
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 39

Yvond is offline View user's profile Send private message Yvond's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:20 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Caliburn:
@Wolf

Gotta love the fact that this topic is so multi-threaded now that we're resulting to chat-speak in the forum!

LOL
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:25 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cocles:
Eyedea, if you're so smart then why did you quote Clem in your post instead of SlowMo? You lovable doofus, you.

AHAH!
oh.. I did it for kicks .. you know [Big Grin]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: