StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

The SST Grand Unification Theory!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Yvond
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 39

Yvond is offline View user's profile Send private message Yvond's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:34 pm   Post subject: The SST Grand Unification Theory! Reply with quote

Maybe we're looking at this all wrong.

Maybe, the two running theories on SST were destined to be written about, probed, and picked apart. Maybe, they were even meant to be disputed between those "not interested", as they do seem to be drawing mutually exclusive crowds. Maybe, just maybe, we were SUPPOSED to chide, fight, and snicker at each other regarding what one party has written in the "Time Travel Thread", and the other in the "ClemWolf Thread", calling each other dorks, geeks, morons, and the like. Maybe, the purpose of all this hostility was so that it would be used as a catalyst to forge new understanding by those who have BOTH the combined technical (Time Travel) and artistic (ClemWolf) insight to see what is happening here.

Maybe, these people can even show that the two theories actually originate from the same source---they are not two theories, but ONE!!!

By combining the Time Travel and ClemWolf Theories into ONE single, unifying principle, we could derive and definatively prove once and for all...

"The Grand Unification Principle of Clem/Wolf's Gravitational, Spatial-Temporal, Time Traveling Capabilities"

...showing, that Wolf and Clem are indeed the same person, but time traveling spatially though the use of relativity to SST from ALTERNATE UNIVERSES!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] (Note the resemblence?)

WOAH! It just hit me.

Hasn't Gladiator Man always claimed that his site originates from the very CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE????

(This is the future, by the way [Big Grin] )

For one, this would show why Wolf&Clem/WolfClem/ClemWolf have different personalities on the chat, but why we sometimes get confused. And why THEY sometimes get confused. Futhermore, this would show why there is such a despute as to whether they are one person or two.

In fact, what exactly ARE they? One person? Or two?

Theoretical Answer: Yes.

Since this type of intellectual and artistic prowess is beyond my current capabilities (I am by NO means in any way "Artsy Fartsy" like Hart or Cocles), can anyone actually prove this theory for me? Maybe, just maybe, I was destined to be the catalyst, and someone else the force that binds it all together...which is kind of like duct tape, by the way.

And since this IS a soundtrack site, can anyone think of a theme song? With CVB back from another dimension herself, I think that I can speak for all of us by saying she would recommend "The Time Warp" hands down...

...maybe, just maybe, I don't even need to ask.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:01 pm   Post subject: The SST Grand Unification Theory! Reply with quote

Well I wouldn’t say that they draw mutually exclusive crowds, but I know what your trying to say.

I look at it this way: artistic and technical insights go hand in hand.

To come up with such an idea as the clemwolf theory, you need the imagination to think it up in the first place, and then the technical know-how to present and structure it into a logical argument.

Same with the time travel theories, to imagine a world and aspects of it we have not yet experienced definitely requires an artistic viewpoint, and of course the technical knowledge to back up your claim, with things like mathematics, and physical laws which we know to be true.

So what Im saying is that these two types of insight are already combined to begin with, but to lesser degrees on each side. Clemwolf has more free artistic creativity and less technicality, while time travel’s creative aspects are limited to the technical know-how that backs them up.

Both are worth your time, no matter what site it’s posted on, if it’s somewhat relative, which in this case both topics are. This is why I harshly disagreed when a certain person, who will remain anonymous, tried to say otherwise. Its all good though, no beef needed. [Big Grin]
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:00 am   Post subject: The SST Grand Unification Theory! Reply with quote

Finally someone who sees the true purpose of what I have been trying to do all along. By reviving the Clemwolf theory I knew I would bring a new unifaction of brotherly and sisterly peace to SST.

Compassion & Tolerance are all I have ever wanted for us.
Caray
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 243

Caray is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Caray's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:48 am   Post subject: The SST Grand Unification Theory! Reply with quote

[Eek!] Too much Prozac, Cocles ? I didn't even know you knew how to write peace. [Razz]
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:10 am   Post subject: The SST Grand Unification Theory! Reply with quote

*finishing to read the looong posts above*

Oh putain! Now I have a headache!

Has anyone got some aspirin please? [Big Grin]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: