StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

[OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:15 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

Since I think this will go on for a while, I think it's time to split off into a separate thread.

This is my reply to EyeDea's last post in the Clemwolf theory thread, which was addressed to me.

Ok, here goes :

quote:
Originally posted by EyeDea:
Ok slowmo, so now you “think” that my last post was there to insult you? Tell you what, next time, don’t think, because it’s obviously getting you nowhere. My intent was in no way shape or form there to offend you, it was just make you realize my point.

This is called denial I believe... If I recall correctly, and please look it up if you really don't believe me, because YOU started saying :

quote:

if you did anything more then flipping burgers, you would realize the seriousness of this “Geek” thread I posted, as it is your future. Open your eyes and realize that a lot of the stuff said in that thread could and might actually happen. But that’s ok, Im sure you don’t understand it anyway.

I still have to say, with even more conviction than before that you are acting pseudo-intelligently, and are very defensive about it. And the conclusion of the above quotes are that you like pointing at people calling them dumb, before you ever get to know them. I think that's sad, and I feel sorry for you.

I still think the 'paradox' thread is boring, because it gives me a feeling of 'been there, done that'.. No new insights were ever brought forward , and even *if*, I don't care man, this is really not the place to produce insights about stuff like that.

And if all this really still pisses you off, I suggest you need to work on your sense of humor, which imho tells a lot more about a person's intelligence.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:36 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

How about an off topic sub-forum in forum? I know a couple of fora that has one. They are quite fun [Smile]

So all the off-topic stuff can be placed in that one instead of the general one.

Just my two eurocents.
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:08 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

I second that idea Cal. [Big Grin]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:14 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

*looks around*

woooooooooow!

thanks Jeric [Smile]
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:08 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

Cool idea!

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:11 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

You guys, get out of my off-topic thread! This one is mine, and I'd like it to stay on topic.

Er.. Well.. Thx anyway Jeric.

ps: Eyedea, buddy, give me your best shot.
pps : Jeric, can you change the rating you gave to other forum members? I gave someone a five, and who knows, I might have made a mistake...
Lieutenant

Member#: 39

Yvond is offline View user's profile Send private message Yvond's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:19 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

Profile for SlowMo

Member Status: Contributing Member

... (blah)
... (blah)
... (blah)

Interests: Reading, Computer Gaming, Roleplaying, Skiing, Travel in general

... (blah)
... (blah)
... (blah)

-----
Does that include Time Travel???

LOL [Big Grin]
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:45 pm   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

Awww, well isn’t this nice. Your conclusion is that I like to point at people? Well, perhaps we should re-phrase this; I like to point at people, who at first, point at me. Yea, I think that sounds just a wee bit tad better.

Why would I say such a thing, lets look at the evidence shall we?

quote:
Er, what about that silly time travel paradox thread? Now there's a thread I'd like to see desintegrated.

Sound familiar? And ofcourse you know this was before I even said a word, and was still thinking very heavily about that topic. So my response, with humour of course, because I honestly thought u were just joking at the time, was….

quote:
Ahaha slowmo, your just jealous.
Notice the laughter preceding the statement J. After this I thought things were fine and dandy .. until .. Armageddon hit the fan….

quote:
Jealous? Oh you are referring to the geek thread? No I'm not, I'm appaled it was started on this site. It has nothing to do with SST, nor with it's frequent visitors.
SO.. let me ask you this? Who really began what? It’s at that point that I actually took offense and acted accordingly(I love that word).

One last thing, I still don’t understand why you think I’m acting “pseudo-intelligently”? Is it because you think I automatically assume that people are dumb? I just showed you that is not that case. Is it because I don’t back up my claims, because again, I beg to differ.

In any case, my dream has come true. Off Topic has begun, or probably has been here for a while, expect I haven’t noticed it before.

And remember, it’s not this argument itself that pisses me off; in fact I’m actually having some fun with this “drama”. It’s the fact that you’d throw down a thing, which interests me very much, and then try and take me down when I try to defend it.

p.s. lemme keep that 5 star rating, and ill do the same for you.
[Big Grin]
Lieutenant Commander

ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:39 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

Oh come on, that first thing I said was barely an attack; it's my opinion and hadn't anything to do with what I think about you Eyedea as a person. You apparently saw it as an attack on yourself, and attacked me as a person.

Since you were the first to claim that I don't know about things and called *me* dumb, and/or ignorant, I thought I'd retaliate with your very own weapons, not neglecting to keep some measure of humour and fun in it.

At this point however this discussion is also getting quite boring, as I don't have the time and energy to add funny things in my post, and because we keep repeating ourselves.

By the way, pseudo-intelligent people are people who are quite convinced that they are very intelligent, but in fact are rather mediocre. I know it's a harsh thing to say to somebody, but hey, you just called me a burger-flippin' captain america, what the hell did you expect. (not to mention where the hell did that come from)

ps : you can keep my five stars rating, you're going to need it*
* : it's a joke, don't go berserk again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:55 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

quote:
Oh come on, that first thing I said was barely an attack; it's my opinion and hadn't anything to do with what I think about you Eyedea as a person. You apparently saw it as an attack on yourself, and attacked me as a person.
You both should use smileys some more. It would have saved you both this conversation. If I state an opinion I always use the ' [Wink] ' Just to avoid this kind of conversations. [Smile]
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:58 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

Like this ?

Screw you Cal! [Big Grin]

Hey, ok, this will be fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:07 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

See it isn't that difficult. Maybe you will become an experienced chatter like me some day

*cough* [Smile]
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:39 am   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Caliburn:
quote:
You both should use smileys some more. It would have saved you both this conversation. If I state an opinion I always use the ' [Wink] ' Just to avoid this kind of conversations. [Smile]
Your right Cal, smiles would have saved the day. I wonder why I didn’t think of this, being the genius above all geniuses that I think I am. [Cool]

Sidenote(actualy im predicting cocles is the only one who will care): Can you find the misplaced comma in the above post? What there aren't any? aww too bad [Big Grin]
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:16 pm   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

Dude, the very first word of your post is misspelled. Do I really need to go on?
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:29 pm   Post subject: [OffTopic] The pissed off thread, aka Lost Stars thread. Reply with quote

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: